Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Mandalorian The Child (aka Baby Yoda) Animatronic Edition Pre Order - $69.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2020 8:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2002
2182 posts
514 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Mandalorian The Child (aka Baby Yoda) Animatronic Edition Pre Order - $69.99

This is a preorder for Mandalorian The Child (aka Baby Yoda) Animatronic Edition that will be released Dec 1, 2020.

$69.99 is not a bad price considering Amazon.com has it for $59.99 USD. Could be one of those items that will be hot during the Christmas Holiday season. Can cancel your order if you have second thoughts.
SERIES-INSPIRED SOUNDS: Touch the top of The Child Animatronic Edition’s head to activate sound effects inspired by The Mandalorian, including happy and excited, giggles and babbles, tired and sleeping, and Force effects sounds
ANIMATED TOY: Features motorized movements, including a head that moves up and down, ears that move back and forth, eyes that open and close, and more
FORCE ACTIVATION: Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love patting The Child Animatronic Edition’s head 3 times for Force activation, in which the animatronic toy will raise its arm, close its eyes, and sigh, as if using the Force
FORCE NAP: Pretending to channel the Force takes a whole lot of energy and requires a lot of rest. Lay The Child toy down and it will close its eyes and take a “Force nap”
STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition is inspired by the fan-favorite character from The Mandalorian and includes a removable Mandalorian pendant necklace and premium soft goods robe
Last edited by PennyArcade on Feb 21st, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
54 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
1574 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
It's too bad it doesn't come with the pod/cradle.
Jul 21, 2019
332 posts
641 upvotes
Doesn't even look like him, looks like his dumb cousin.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1988 posts
1004 upvotes
GTA
How popular will Baby Yoda be when this releases Dec 2020?
Dec 9, 2014
235 posts
179 upvotes
Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love patting The Child Animatronic Edition’s head 3 times for Force activation
What a sentence.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
1957 posts
606 upvotes
EDMONTON
the RFD resellers are probably already planning to buy up a bunch to scalp for the 2020 holiday season
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!
Aug 9, 2008
423 posts
212 upvotes
For all the baby yoda fans out there --
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3431 posts
1190 upvotes
BC
umadbrah wrote: the RFD resellers are probably already planning to buy up a bunch to scalp for the 2020 holiday season
There are much bigger forces than RFDers looking to cash in on baby Yoda this holiday season (or anytime really). They will not run out of these - and pre ordering just helps them figure out demand.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6606 posts
5494 upvotes
Toronto
Too expensive.... I will wait for the knock-off version on AliExpress

I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9162 posts
1831 upvotes
Winnipeg
unbelieveable.....some people......its dam imaginary character for god's sake!!!!.......

reminds me of the dam tickle me elmo baloney........

hymmm........I wager thats on the kids list this year tooo.....................Dammit!!

In for one.....
Feb 2, 2015
136 posts
72 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Broli's Mom wrote: It's too bad it doesn't come with the pod/cradle.
One that actually floats and follows you too!