Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 7:39 pm
14 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2672 posts
972 upvotes
Montreal
Walmart has been having anniversary bundles for 29.99$ a few times
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
2204 posts
3203 upvotes
Do people even think before they post? Do we have time machines?

Good deal OP
Mar 30, 2008
426 posts
567 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't down vote because this is the best deal presently available. However, mentioning previous sales does help us gauge the magnitude and frequency of this deal.
Last edited by unimus on Jul 11th, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1940 posts
3055 upvotes
VANCOUVER
User381785 wrote: Do people even think before they post? Do we have time machines?

Good deal OP
Normally, I would agree with you but the Walmart deal has come at least 3 times that i've seen and probably come again soon. If you need this game asap then I guess this is a fine deal but if you can wait a few weeks you can probably get the collector's set from walmart. As a bonus, the collector set comes with the season pass and figurine that can be sold to lower the already low price further.

FYI there was also a game only deal a few months back for $19 from the source for a historical low price: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/the-sou ... 6-2274090/

Also keep in mind, this is not a (1st party) nintendo game so it will likely be be clearance priced eventually .
Nov 8, 2005
88 posts
59 upvotes
User381785 wrote: Do people even think before they post? Do we have time machines?

Good deal OP
Thanks for the kind words. I'm quite surprised at the negativity from some people. It's like they think this is a contest to see who can find the lowest price ever and if the only deal going on isn't the lowest price ever, they think you shouldn't post it. I wanted to buy this game and 37.11 is the best price around.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1987 posts
1583 upvotes
Quebec City
recklessftw wrote: Thanks for the kind words. I'm quite surprised at the negativity from some people. It's like they think this is a contest to see who can find the lowest price ever and if the only deal going on isn't the lowest price ever, they think you shouldn't post it. I wanted to buy this game and 37.11 is the best price around.
Some people are just negative. Just ignore them.

I would suggest that you put the price and/or the rebate in the title, you'll get less angry answers.
Nov 11, 2011
493 posts
108 upvotes
Calgary
unimus wrote: I don't down vote because this is the best deal presently available. However, mentioning previous sales does help us gauge the magnitude and frequency of this deal.
Totally agree.
No need to hate on the OP though!
Nov 8, 2005
88 posts
59 upvotes
MercadorHG wrote: Some people are just negative. Just ignore them.

I would suggest that you put the price and/or the rebate in the title, you'll get less angry answers.
Good tip, I'll be sure to give more info in the title next time. Thanks!
Nov 8, 2005
88 posts
59 upvotes
goozy1 wrote: Also keep in mind, this is not a (1st party) nintendo game so it will likely be be clearance priced eventually .
Is this a fact? I'm new to nintendo, been an xbox person for a very long time. The 1st part stuff will always be expensive but the 3rd party are more likely to see deep discounts? These Nintendo games are NOT cheap... I'll have to prowl the local classifieds for Zelda BOTW I think.
Nov 26, 2015
133 posts
64 upvotes
Calgary, AB
recklessftw wrote: Is this a fact? I'm new to nintendo, been an xbox person for a very long time. The 1st part stuff will always be expensive but the 3rd party are more likely to see deep discounts? These Nintendo games are NOT cheap... I'll have to prowl the local classifieds for Zelda BOTW I think.
Its true, first party nintendo games dont drop very often.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)