Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon.ca] Mattress Protectors and Sheet Sets starting under $30 - All Bed Sizes!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2014 12:25 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1067 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Mattress Protectors and Sheet Sets starting under $30 - All Bed Sizes!

Great deals on sheet sets and mattress protectors on Amazon.ca.

Available in a wide variety of colors, in all bed sizes!

Bed protector starting at $24.95:
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B006MV7W8O/ref= ... B00B86WZQ2

Sheet sets starting at $28.95:
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00IEGM ... Y2LM5SNUK4

Reviews look good, and manufacturer has replied to customers with complaints. Good sign!
60 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3741 posts
3571 upvotes
I can vouch for those sheets, excellent quality at that price.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1067 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wohjai wrote: Thread count? Made in?
The question has been asked on Amazon US. Supposedly a microfiber thread that's "too fine for count".

Others speculated the "1800 series" refers to thread count, but that's not confirmed.

Regardless, for those sending a kid off to college, who have a spare room, or just need another set..fantastic deal on well reviewed products!

Edit: Mattress protector made in USA as per packaging.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2004
1765 posts
1663 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks!! Missed this last time, in for a protector.
Jan 21, 2010
96 posts
4 upvotes
Good man Clayden. Ordered one for the kid. Cheers!
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1964 posts
1096 upvotes
Kanata, ON
nice deal on the mattress protectors. It's nice though to feel the quality and build of them before buying though. This one sounds good, but some tend to be a lot more plastic and less breathable. A must for anyone with kids!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5308 posts
1248 upvotes
I ordered one of these sheet sets yesterday. Funny thing is I actually went on Amazon to look for a duvet cover for that Glucksteinhome european duvet that many people here bought. Found one (also Clara Clark 1800 series) for $40:

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B007XHC ... UTF8&psc=1

I then saw the matching sheets and bought them. :)
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3841 posts
2260 upvotes
'Shwallywood
good post but the sheets are micro-fibre... yuck
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3711 posts
1395 upvotes
Ottawa
nellium wrote: good post but the sheets are micro-fibre... yuck
I bought a set of micro-fibre sheets off amazon and if you have a cat, I would not recommend them. Hair is stuck to the sheets after multiple washings. The sheets are extremely soft and plush feeling but they ended up going to Goodwill.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11174 posts
9987 upvotes
Kootenays
Yeah...why the trend to micro-fibre? I hate them. Too hot in summer and they just don't breathe. Pillows slide right out of the cases by themselves. Costco seems to have dropped cotton/poly for micro-fibre, too. I can't wait for the fad to be over. Almost as bad as the "t-shirt" material sheets of a few years ago. :(
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12211 posts
2948 upvotes
wohjai wrote: Thread count? Made in?
It is made of micro fibre so thread count is meaningless. I want cotton...
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21222 posts
5938 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Is there any guideline on when to replace a mattress cover? I've gotten new sheets / duvet cover three times, but I never thought about a mattress cover.
- casual gastronomist -
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1067 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jucius Maximus wrote: Is there any guideline on when to replace a mattress cover? I've gotten new sheets / duvet cover three times, but I never thought about a mattress cover.
I would personally replace the protector when I buy a new mattress. Which ideally would be every 10 years. Bare in mind..a majority of people don't even use protectors, and having something (even if old) is better than nothing.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2822 posts
1493 upvotes
Clayden wrote: Box springs aren't something I feel the need to protect like I do a mattress. A box spring is worth very little in comparison.

Good find for those interested nonetheless!
didnt realize it was for boxspring only.
well i guess i will buy the other one.
thanks op
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5308 posts
1248 upvotes
Jucius Maximus wrote: Is there any guideline on when to replace a mattress cover? I've gotten new sheets / duvet cover three times, but I never thought about a mattress cover.
Well mine was falling to pieces so I guess it was time to change it. :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2005
5110 posts
1544 upvotes
Kitchener
Why is there no Ontario HST being charged for the mattress protector?
Deal Addict
May 17, 2011
1503 posts
581 upvotes
Drthorne wrote: Why is there no Ontario HST being charged for the mattress protector?
I bought one as well. Taxes weren't charged for Calgary. Maybe they'll charge it retroactively if that's even possible.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)