Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Meguiar's G12310 PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish - 10 oz. ($4.79)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2017 9:18 am
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1119 posts
403 upvotes
Vancouver
It did amazing things for my cluster which had some weird water etch marks on it. Basically a fine polish for plastics.
Mar 7, 2002
158 posts
16 upvotes
My headlights were pretty cloudy and these didn't do much to clear them up (my kit had a buffing wheel you attach to your drill). I then bought a Turtle Wax kit that had 2 different grades of sandpaper, and that worked fantastic.
I can see using this as a final polishing step after you've used something like 1500 & 3000 grit sandpaper or something.
I also use the Meguiar's DA polishing sanders and they do a great job. Just remember to use a lot of painter's tape to protect the bodywork around your lights.
Apr 24, 2011
245 posts
45 upvotes
Scarborough
Desalex wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:20 pm
My headlights were pretty cloudy and these didn't do much to clear them up (my kit had a buffing wheel you attach to your drill). I then bought a Turtle Wax kit that had 2 different grades of sandpaper, and that worked fantastic.
I can see using this as a final polishing step after you've used something like 1500 & 3000 grit sandpaper or something.
I also use the Meguiar's DA polishing sanders and they do a great job. Just remember to use a lot of painter's tape to protect the bodywork around your lights.
Thanks for the info. I used the Meguiars lens polishing kit with drill attachment on my car and and another car, and even that barely did anything.

I'm assuming this product alone is probably good for some very light hazing.

Good price for anyone who needs it though!