Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Bounty Elite Wi-Fi Stainless Steel ($299)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2018 3:04 pm
[OP]
Apr 21, 2010
887 posts
25 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Bounty Elite Wi-Fi Stainless Steel ($299)

I had this on my wishlist but I don't have space for it anyway , so almost half a price off and it could be interesting for some real home gardening I guess.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01IK7PXKQ/ref ... YIK6Y9EEQB
42 replies
Feb 13, 2008
303 posts
79 upvotes
Hamilton
Price in the title sure would nice - cause I wouldn't have clicked on it for $300.
Mar 25, 2002
413 posts
12 upvotes
It's unfortunate someone didn't make your life easier by giving all of the information in the title...
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3316 posts
742 upvotes
RFD should really put the price there when it's entered in the "sale price" field as OP did. We can't have people losing those precious click seconds.
Temp. Banned
Dec 7, 2012
31628 posts
8033 upvotes
GTHA
tietherope wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 9:59 am
RFD should really put the price there when it's entered in the "sale price" field as OP did. We can't have people losing those precious click seconds.
Your should post this 'suggestion' in the 'Site Comments & Suggestions' forum. ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3316 posts
742 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 10:04 am
Your should post this 'suggestion' in the 'Site Comments & Suggestions' forum. ;)
That requires extra clicks. I don't think you get the struggle here.
Nov 30, 2009
186 posts
114 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
I have been eyeing one of these units for a while, they seem like a really good product in theory. Main thing that keeps me from pulling the trigger are things I've seen when I looked online for reviews or results from using it over a period of time. Videos I've watched show people having to surround the unit with tinfoil, setup an external water source/pump, or even go so far as to buy ladybugs (Who knew that was a thing) to toss on their plants because they were infested with other bugs. Maybe they are the outliers, because it would be nice to have fresh herbs growing year round.
Nov 30, 2016
132 posts
53 upvotes
Had two of the smaller units and the pumps failed on both
Nov 28, 2013
40 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
I Got the Harvest Touch from Costco in December. This isn’t the same model ( I think the only difference is touch screen) but I love my Aerogarden. I’m growing tomatoes and basil in my office and so far no problems with water or the pump, and the plant growth has been crazy fast and fun as a 2 minute side hobby every day.
Apr 18, 2009
157 posts
42 upvotes
Hamilton
tk1000 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 11:04 am
Up in smoke? Liberals say legal pot by July might be unrealistic
https://globalnews.ca/news/4009457/mari ... -liberals/
yes it was only in their handbook 3 1/2 years ago, elected and in their platform over 2 years ago, mandated to the provinces over a year ago, grow industry popping up everywhere and ready to go..and they're not ready!! politicians are the most inept bimbos on the planet! they couldn't get a job done in the real world if their lives depended on it, these people are nothing more than car salesmen
Temp. Banned
Dec 7, 2012
31628 posts
8033 upvotes
GTHA
wavephonic wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 11:25 am
yes it was only in their handbook 3 1/2 years ago, elected and in their platform over 2 years ago, mandated to the provinces over a year ago, grow industry popping up everywhere and ready to go..and they're not ready!! politicians are the most inept bimbos on the planet! they couldn't get a job done in the real world if their lives depended on it, these people are nothing more than car salesmen
Trudeau government should push pot bill through Senate
In the case of the popular pot bill and the unelected senators trying to block it, democracy and efficiency would both be well served by a heavier government hand in the Senate.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editori ... enate.html
Jul 11, 2009
411 posts
119 upvotes
Canada
Can you use normal seeds with this - or do you have to buy their overpriced 'pods' ?