Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Monoprice 108323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone Bundle $22.71

Jun 22, 2011
119 posts
90 upvotes
VICTORIA

[Amazon.ca] Monoprice 108323 Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone Bundle $22.71

These budget headphones really pack a punch, already have a couple sets, just ordered another for an xmas gift, equipped with 50mm drivers, 4 out of 5 stars average over 295 reviews, these have quality bass and overall sound and @ $22.71! need a filler to get over the $35 amazon free ship unless on Prime
Images
  • monoprice headphones.jpg
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
1057 posts
531 upvotes
Montreal
Had a pair of these for a few years. They sound great and are very comfortable, even for long periods of use.
I'm buying a second pair to use at the office.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1733 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto
Doesn't work with Bluetooth?
Simple is the best.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1776 posts
572 upvotes
GTA
blackart wrote: Doesn't work with Bluetooth?
It's not wireless. Anybody with suggestion for best value wireless over the ear headphones?
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45/75GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly X2
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Dec 22, 2008
799 posts
274 upvotes
London
I was given a pair of these from work and I don't find these comfortable at ALL. That's the only complaint I have about them. I can only have them on for like an hour at most at a time cause they squeeze my head so much and my head is not even big. Probably also due to me wearing glasses but the clamp hurts :(
Nov 14, 2003
921 posts
859 upvotes
Montreal
Agree with the above post, they hurt after a while. I'm also a glasses wearer so maybe that has something to do with it. I did try stretching the band when I got them. Great price though and the sound is good.
Apr 18, 2017
706 posts
350 upvotes
Poland
Now at $39, unless I'm missing something...
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1282 posts
1147 upvotes
I'm assuming "dj style" doesn't mean dj headphones. How are they for sound isolation; important for DJing
Sep 9, 2004
180 posts
163 upvotes
Vancouver
I had these in the past. They weren't super comfortable. We didn't wear them for long period because of this. The sound was fine, but definitely not memorable. The earpieces swivel/rotate, but only one direction. Mine ended up breaking when someone forced the rotation the wrong way and snapped them. It's not obvious how to do the rotation unless you are familiar with them. If you need a budget set, these might fit the bill, but I'd recommend investing in something better.
Banned
Feb 27, 2012
269 posts
89 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
bucks14 wrote: I had these in the past. They weren't super comfortable. We didn't wear them for long period because of this. The sound was fine, but definitely not memorable. The earpieces swivel/rotate, but only one direction. Mine ended up breaking when someone forced the rotation the wrong way and snapped them. It's not obvious how to do the rotation unless you are familiar with them. If you need a budget set, these might fit the bill, but I'd recommend investing in something better.
You know where it says "L and R" on them, that pretty much is as obvious as you would need, that and the plastic stop built in for real dummies.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
1147 posts
1309 upvotes
Toronto
Would have bought @ $22
Thanks for the upvote!
Sep 9, 2004
180 posts
163 upvotes
Vancouver
user12340 wrote: You know where it says "L and R" on them, that pretty much is as obvious as you would need, that and the plastic stop built in for real dummies.
I disagree. Someone who just picks them up and wants to put them on will instinctually twist the earphones towards whichever direction appears closest to the correct position. Many times this equates to twisting them the wrong way. Someone broke my set by doing just that. Most people don't take the time to examine the L and R markings, and even if they did, those don't help indicate how to rotate the earphones in the correct direction.

The same issue probably applies to many other headphones. However, in my experience, these ones can break without much force. It's something to be aware of before buying.
Banned
Feb 27, 2012
269 posts
89 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
bucks14 wrote: I disagree. Someone who just picks them up and wants to put them on will instinctually twist the earphones towards whichever direction appears closest to the correct position. Many times this equates to twisting them the wrong way. Someone broke my set by doing just that. Most people don't take the time to examine the L and R markings, and even if they did, those don't help indicate how to rotate the earphones in the correct direction.

The same issue probably applies to many other headphones. However, in my experience, these ones can break without much force. It's something to be aware of before buying.
Well have you ever heard the term "You broke it, you bought it"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)