Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

MuscleTech Pro Series Premium Gold Whey Protein 4lbs - $27.49

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 4:24 pm
Jun 18, 2015
268 posts
278 upvotes
alicklee wrote: Is there a big difference between the impact and whey isolate ? Shopping for a friend
For a lot of people, no, and it'll mostly be about how much it's worth it to get the same amount of protein with 15-20% fewer overall calories—though the flip side of that is that you will get more protein per pound of iso so you have to take that into account if your goal is Xg/serving. If you struggle with lactose/dairy, though, it can be a pretty big deal and definitely worth the price difference.

Also, for MyProtein, as somebody who does have major issues with lactose, the most I've paid for their iso was $7.09/lb (which is still better than the MuscleTech deal here adjusted for protein content) and the best is $5.09/lb. The current discount has it at $6.50/lb which would definitely make it worth a bag if I was running low. Impact's at $5.18/lb which adjusted for protein content is... around $5.95? Something like that.
Dec 2, 2007
120 posts
23 upvotes
Laval
DealCanuck wrote: That's why you'd buy egg whites instead.

Most protein powders are full of fillers and don't have the protein they claim to have.
Thanks OP, got 1 vanilla.
Do not fear Cholesterol, on the contrary it's very good for your health. Just make sure you eat the least amount of carb as possible, IMO.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1380 posts
22 upvotes
DealCanuck wrote: That's why you'd buy egg whites instead.

Most protein powders are full of fillers and don't have the protein they claim to have.
It’s also been debunked that cholesterol in eggs raise body cholesteral. It has little to no effect in our bodies cholesterol. So just buying egg whites is an overkill.
Go Polska!
Jul 11, 2018
276 posts
271 upvotes
RealDealRFD wrote: In perspective two large eggs for breakfast, which would be about 350-400 mg of cholesterol. About 180 mg per egg

Which is good cholesterol. LDL/HDL.

Not all cholesterol is the same.
Jul 11, 2018
276 posts
271 upvotes
These threads pop up with garbage quality stops and I still don’t know why you guys don’t get better quality and tasting and priced products from myprotein.
Jul 31, 2012
451 posts
846 upvotes
Damn, I just spend $80 for a 5lbs of Gold Standard weights
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
Murdamonk wrote: How is CanadianProtein.ca compared to MyProtein?
Canadian protein chocolate flavor is my all time favorite protein in terms of flavor, consistency and mixability. My brother and I once split a 50lb bag from them and it literally came in a plastic bag tied with an elastic. I changed over to myprotein because of the significantly cheaper price while being almost as good.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1189 posts
439 upvotes
Not seeing $7.50 coupon discount - is it over?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
There are lots of Muscletech & Hydroxycut items on sale on Amazon.ca today, many with additional coupons as well:
https://www.amazon.ca/apb/page/ref=gbps ... s=f6a4ab83

Cellucor products also on sale:
https://www.amazon.ca/apb/page/ref=gbps ... s=69973706

As well as REEHUT Fitness Products:
https://www.amazon.ca/apb/page/ref=gbps ... s=2d15de94

Great deals especially stackable with extra 8% on ebates.
Feb 22, 2009
987 posts
667 upvotes
Ottawa
peakingduck wrote: Canadian protein chocolate flavor is my all time favorite protein in terms of flavor, consistency and mixability. My brother and I once split a 50lb bag from them and it literally came in a plastic bag tied with an elastic. I changed over to myprotein because of the significantly cheaper price while being almost as good.
Which myprotein chocolate compares in taste? Brownie, mint or smooth?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
stevewk wrote: Which myprotein chocolate compares in taste? Brownie, mint or smooth?
Smooth is close and what I've ordered the past few times. I have a bag of brownie that I'll be opening soon.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Nikhilvoid wrote: I'm not a doctor and won't pretend to be, but there isn't a conclusive link between dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol (excess of which does lead coronary diseases). Unless your doctor has asked you to limit your cholesterol intake (maybe because of diabetes or some other reason for failure to regulate blood cholesterol), you can assume you can disregard cholesterol labeling, including eggs and the egg whites vs yolk discussion.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6024687/
Agreed.

It has more to do with excess intake of carbs/fats, which leads to FAT gain which in turn increases bad cholestrol. Otherwise, eat away eggs, they are so good for you.
Jun 18, 2015
268 posts
278 upvotes
stevewk wrote: Which myprotein chocolate compares in taste? Brownie, mint or smooth?
As mentioned, smooth is going to be closest. But their best flavours are salted caramel and mocha.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
2575 posts
1757 upvotes
Nice.

Going to be cutting soon. (just need to gain another 10 pounds)

This should with both the bulk and the cut.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)