Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Naipo Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager Adjustable Intensity + Heat ($64.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2017 1:57 pm
Sep 27, 2016
150 posts
154 upvotes
Barrie, ON

[Amazon.ca] Naipo Neck and Shoulder Shiatsu Massager Adjustable Intensity + Heat ($64.99)

Got one of these last time it was on sale for the wife, and she loves it. Not 100% sure, but this seems like the cheapest I have seen the one with adjustable intensity for from Amazon.
A Little Dab'll Do Ya!
20 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3095 posts
1510 upvotes
QC, Canada
Already have this one... It's fanstatic for neck shoulders and back but I wish it could be a bit stronger.. Sometime when I place my back on it it simply stop.. Also there is a clunky nose sometime like a gear is skipping
Feb 15, 2008
363 posts
92 upvotes
Calgary
Pretty sure this is what I paid a couple of months ago.

I have two severely degenerated discs in my neck and this thing has been a life saver for me to keep my neck muscles loose and pressure off my nerve. I highly recommend this.
Sep 27, 2016
150 posts
154 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Possible that you are right, but from what I remember seeing, the only one that has been near this price from that provider was the unit WITHOUT the adjustable sensitivity. No idea how much that feature is needed, but since this one has it, looks like a good deal.
A Little Dab'll Do Ya!
Mar 4, 2011
125 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered one , perhaps I should return the one bought from costco for $129 which had battery but it’s a huge price difference
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
I got this last sale they had in march i think and it wasn't synchronized so it would hurt. I returned it
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
hasmu wrote: Ordered one , perhaps I should return the one bought from costco for $129 which had battery but it’s a huge price difference
Much better quality and mouvement. Stick with Costco.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2456 posts
2953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This isn't the same one that has been coming in sale. That other Naipo one is on amazon for $79.

That one is black straps (not grey) and they have it for $79.99 right now (usually $69.99 when on sale).

Aside from the color of the straps, is there a difference between this one and the usual one that comes on sale?
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3346 posts
2442 upvotes
Montreal
This one is not the wireless one right?
Sep 27, 2016
150 posts
154 upvotes
Barrie, ON
daviiiiiid wrote: This one is not the wireless one right?
Correct.
A Little Dab'll Do Ya!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7106 upvotes
koontzy wrote: Already have this one... It's fanstatic for neck shoulders and back but I wish it could be a bit stronger.. Sometime when I place my back on it it simply stop.. Also there is a clunky nose sometime like a gear is skipping

So is it too weak? If it's too weak then it's pretty useless..
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5308 posts
1248 upvotes
Bought this in June, same price. First one I got woudn't turn on, I sent it back and they sent me a replacement. I have neck/shoulder issues and I've been happy with it.
Feb 15, 2008
363 posts
92 upvotes
Calgary
DaBruuzer wrote: Possible that you are right, but from what I remember seeing, the only one that has been near this price from that provider was the unit WITHOUT the adjustable sensitivity. No idea how much that feature is needed, but since this one has it, looks like a good deal.
Just confirmed, same product same price back in July. Can't stress enough how much this thing has helped my neck and upper back issues.
Banned
Jul 20, 2017
33 posts
26 upvotes
A little too bulky and the heat it provides is not that warm.
Oct 18, 2013
37 posts
14 upvotes
Hi; Any feedback on the ellesye unit priced at 51$ is it good?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)