Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Nespresso VertuoLine Capsule Coffee Machine $149.99!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2016 3:25 pm
Banned
Nov 11, 2016
236 posts
552 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Nespresso VertuoLine Capsule Coffee Machine $149.99!!

EXPIRED

Today's deal is the Nespresso VertuoLine Capsule Coffee Machine for $149.99
Based on Camel^3, it is the lowest price ever!

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00ILLV49G/ref ... 3524042011
Last edited by Dim1tr1 on Dec 6th, 2016 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please show appreciation but clicking on the like button. 😎
27 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
At the price they sell their capsules, they should give those for free.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4625 posts
1342 upvotes
cold deal. no frother.

the bay often has had this on sale with the frother for under $200. a few times.

even costco had it for $218 with 36 capsules and the frother.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
ispeedca wrote: At the price they sell their capsules, they should give those for free.
lol true, I get free Keurig at work so I just can't get myself to buy a Nespresso even though it does taste a lot better.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
2092 posts
1942 upvotes
Nespresso currently offering a $100 coffee credit if you buy a machine at $199+. This deal not worth it as you lose out on the free coffee.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
People always complain about the price of the vertuoline capsules, meanwhile it's still less $/coffee than any coffee shop (tim's, starbucks, second cup, etc.) and a bit more than your keurig/tassimo pods but with much better coffee. They're also more expensive than the originaline pods because those are espresso pods and vertuoline has full sized cup pods and espresso pods (which are only $0.10 more than an originaline espresso). I'd complain more about the inconvenience of having to go to a store or order them online than the price because it's really not that expensive.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4004 posts
1842 upvotes
$0.85 for an espresso capsule is ok to me.

Love my machine
Nov 1, 2012
463 posts
624 upvotes
Markham
The Home Outfitter's deal on Nov 19th was probably the beast deal I've seen ever. Nespresso VertuoLine + Frother for $169.99 + the promo at the time was $20 for every $75 you spend in store gift cards PLUS an addition $20 gift card. That brought it to $169.99 - $60 = $109.99.

Deal Fanatic
Jun 25, 2003
5334 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
Honestly ya it's a bit on the expensive side per cup but it's amazing tasting coffee. Like someone said it's more the inconvenience that you can't just walk into any grocery store and buy them. You need to go to the "boutiques" or online which if u don't order a big bundle shipping will cost you more.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
HughG wrote: Honestly ya it's a bit on the expensive side per cup but it's amazing tasting coffee. Like someone said it's more the inconvenience that you can't just walk into any grocery store and buy them. You need to go to the "boutiques" or online which if u don't order a big bundle shipping will cost you more.
Exactly, it's great coffee. It's not a generic Keurig that's interchangeable with Tims and various other pods in those lines, it's pretty exceptional for pods. You can order online, or go in-store, and in-store you can get full coffees to try out.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2146 upvotes
Montréal, QC
What is the difference between Virtuoline and the original Nespresso capsules?
Apr 13, 2016
166 posts
30 upvotes
So which machine has the frother built in, or where you add the milk and it automatically froths into your cup?
This is what I want.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2006
2017 posts
717 upvotes
which model makes both coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, moka and make this kind of pattern?
Jun 27, 2004
861 posts
41 upvotes
Kitchener
ispeedca wrote: At the price they sell their capsules, they should give those for free.
Keep an eye on their site - last year I got a free Vertuoline /w purchase of 300 or 400 capsules!
Oct 10, 2016
46 posts
23 upvotes
Clee wrote: What is the difference between Virtuoline and the original Nespresso capsules?
The Vertuoline is mainly a coffee machine (think competitor of Tassimo/Keurig) while the Originalline is an espresso machine, using a 19 BAR pressure system that makes espresso like a coffeehouse. The available roasts/blends on the Originaline are more, with 25 grand crus. Add a milk frother and you've got homemade latte's and milk based drinks that are far better than whatever *Starbucks* sells.

I struggled with the decision myself, but ended up getting a Pixie from Amazon for $100. I've tried most of the blends so far, and even though I wasn't an espresso drinker, the sheer flavour and options has me turned!

Keep in mind, the Vertuoline only exists in the North American markets. Guess the rest of the world is only interested in espressos!
Oct 10, 2016
46 posts
23 upvotes
sircool wrote: which model makes both coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, moka and make this kind of pattern?
The Vertuoline can make everything, but it's really a coffee machine first. So decide, are you having milk based drinks, or regular coffee? If its the former, go with the originaline.

MichaelR901173 wrote: So which machine has the frother built in, or where you add the milk and it automatically froths into your cup?
This is what I want.

The Latissima, though I hear there are problems with maintenance. Might be better of with the separate frother!
Nov 15, 2010
205 posts
79 upvotes
As a vertuoline owner -- I'd recommend going with the originalline... simply based on the costs of the pods. There are no third party pods available for the vertuoline... the closest thing is replacing the foils on existing pods and filling with your own coffee, which is a bit risky and inconvenient. With the originaline, you have third party options at nearly half the cost and even refillable capsules from coffeeduck.

Don't get me wrong -- the machine also makes great coffee but at $1.15 a pod for coffee, you're not that far off grabbing a coffee at work.
Jan 10, 2011
365 posts
69 upvotes
GTA
christianfigo wrote: As a vertuoline owner -- I'd recommend going with the originalline... simply based on the costs of the pods. There are no third party pods available for the vertuoline... the closest thing is replacing the foils on existing pods and filling with your own coffee, which is a bit risky and inconvenient. With the originaline, you have third party options at nearly half the cost and even refillable capsules from coffeeduck.

Don't get me wrong -- the machine also makes great coffee but at $1.15 a pod for coffee, you're not that far off grabbing a coffee at work.
Which model in the originalline would be a good value?
Jan 19, 2007
717 posts
188 upvotes
sircool wrote: which model makes both coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, moka and make this kind of pattern?
To make patterns, use a coffee stencil like this: link