Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Nespresso VertuoLine Capsule Coffee Machine $149.99!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2016 3:25 pm
Oct 10, 2016
46 posts
23 upvotes
mfiguei wrote: Which model in the originalline would be a good value?
The machines are almost all the same. The flagship model would be the Pixie, nice design, compact. If you're just looking for best $$ value, look into picking up the Citiz and Milk for $180 or so, which should pop up again at The Bay/Homeoutfitters
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
christianfigo wrote: As a vertuoline owner -- I'd recommend going with the originalline... simply based on the costs of the pods. There are no third party pods available for the vertuoline... the closest thing is replacing the foils on existing pods and filling with your own coffee, which is a bit risky and inconvenient. With the originaline, you have third party options at nearly half the cost and even refillable capsules from coffeeduck.

Don't get me wrong -- the machine also makes great coffee but at $1.15 a pod for coffee, you're not that far off grabbing a coffee at work.
I think it's fair to comment on the price of the pods, however, I don't think you should recommend a vertuoline or originaline based on pod price because you're comparing apples to oranges. I have both machines and prefer the vertuoline because I prefer full cups of coffee. So you should recommend someone chooses based on their preferred choice of coffee size. If someone already has a coffee machine and they want espresso, then yes, choose the originaline because there are a lot more espresso options and slightly cheaper (Original pods range from $0.75 - 0.79/pod - excluding occasional limited edition pods they make, Vertuoline espresso pods are $0.85/ea, where as full sized coffees are $1.10/ea).

Pricing brings me to my next point, comparing a vertuoline full sized coffee prices to tassimo/keurig, the pricing isn't far off in some cases and you're getting much better coffee. Sure, you can get tassimo/keurig dunkin donuts or no name brand pods for $0.50/ea but you can't compare the coffee. The closest we could compare are the starbucks and second cup pods for each machine and even then they aren't much cheaper, in some cases more expensive if you want their lattes, or cappuccinos.
Dec 4, 2014
53 posts
8 upvotes
Longueuil, QC
If someone want all black vertouline i have one im returning brand new based on the fact that i have my inissia. 115$ takes it with bill and all the samples. From Candiac pm me before 15:15. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2010
2757 posts
1508 upvotes
Toronto
espositofiy wrote: The machines are almost all the same. The flagship model would be the Pixie, nice design, compact. If you're just looking for best $$ value, look into picking up the Citiz and Milk for $180 or so, which should pop up again at The Bay/Homeoutfitters
The Creatista Plus would be the flagship.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
sircool wrote: which model makes both coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, moka and make this kind of pattern?

This one:

Last edited by roblombardi on Dec 6th, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2005
5853 posts
1695 upvotes
sircool wrote: which model makes both coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte, moka and make this kind of pattern?
the pattern is done by the hand of an artisan.

you could buy any nespresso/aerocinno combo and do this after lots of practice though
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2014
1332 posts
783 upvotes
Ottawa
We recently purchased a Vertuoline machine. While the machine itself is very impressive, we come to the conclusion that we just don't like the taste of Nespresso's full-cup coffee. The taste is just too bitter for us. After trying all the flavours, there was none that make us want to keep the machine, We like the espresso capsules so we might exchange it for one of the Originalline machines and get another Keurig for regular coffee.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)