Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ninja Nutri Pro Blender BL450C $69.99 + free shipping + ON SALE TODAY ONLY!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2017 11:32 pm
24 replies
Mar 7, 2011
996 posts
1008 upvotes
This vs the nutribullet?

I noticed that this is a b%*^{ to try and clean since it’s so narrow. I could not get my fingers down to the end of it to clean it. Also the nutribullet includes two sizes of cups. This ninja is 900W vs nutribullet 600W. Tough call.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1819 posts
308 upvotes
Im wondering the same thing. Bought the walmart nutribullet for 79.99 for xmas and it has 2 cups. The canadian tire which id 99.99 has 2 more cups tham the walmart price which i was waiting to go on sale hopefully. This one is a good price
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2115 posts
1341 upvotes
Laval
tunda11 wrote: This vs the nutribullet?

I noticed that this is a b%*^{ to try and clean since it’s so narrow. I could not get my fingers down to the end of it to clean it. Also the nutribullet includes two sizes of cups. This ninja is 900W vs nutribullet 600W. Tough call.
Just put a dab of detergent and hot water...spin it for 10 seconds...voila!

I have another model and thats how I clean mine
Jun 21, 2017
400 posts
918 upvotes

I own this ninja and have no idea what you're talking about. Have had it for 3 years and it works just as well as the first day I bought it.

Brother had the nutribullet and it can barely blend tougher fruits.

This is a fantastic personal blender. I wear XL globes and my hand goes right to the bottom of the cups.
Images
  • IMG_20171122_083945.jpg
Mar 7, 2011
996 posts
1008 upvotes
Cocopuffs43421 wrote: I own this ninja and have no idea what you're talking about. Have had it for 3 years and it works just as well as the first day I bought it.

Brother had the nutribullet and it can barely blend tougher fruits.

This is a fantastic personal blender. I wear XL globes and my hand goes right to the bottom of the cups.
Do they have different size cups? Maybe the one I used was more narrow?
Aug 25, 2011
344 posts
224 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I got this on kijiji for $50 back when Costco was selling theirs for $65 with masterpass

Kijiji had extra cup but I can honestly say best blender I ever owned

Every morning I have a shake of spinach, whey, greens powder, frozen fruit... my nutribullet couldn't do it so I had to switch
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
That's what I have been told, a friend has gone through several and always goes back to the Ninja, hoping for something this price during the summer.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2011
1064 posts
1179 upvotes
Calgary

There's a 1200W Nutribullet Max now ($$$ obviously)
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4672 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
got the 1000w from the 80$ sale at Costco, I put avocado seeds in there and it blends perfectly (dispersed) each time compared to my old no name blender where chunks of it floats around and doesn't get evenly blended.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Dec 10, 2013
93 posts
19 upvotes
GTA
Thanks for posting OP. Seems like a good deal. Too bad this wasn't "sold by amazon" so we could use the credits they've been giving out.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23128 posts
2318 upvotes
Singapore
Triad wrote: got the 1000w from the 80$ sale at Costco, I put avocado seeds in there and it blends perfectly (dispersed) each time compared to my old no name blender where chunks of it floats around and doesn't get evenly blended.
I bought one too, but I haven't had time to open mine up. Since I go to Costco at least once a week, I'm thinking of returning mine the next time I go back and just order one off Amazon.

From what I gather, this Ninja provides pretty good bang for the buck. How does one justify spending $400+ on a premium blender from Blendtec or Vitamix?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
Ugh I don’t need this . Why do I keep coming to rfd? Must resist. ..keep thinking of all those smoothed I could be making . Lol
Koodo member
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
OmniSlash wrote: Thanks for posting OP. Seems like a good deal. Too bad this wasn't "sold by amazon" so we could use the credits they've been giving out.
What? It is shipped and sold by Amazon.
Dec 10, 2013
93 posts
19 upvotes
GTA
cutey130 wrote: What? It is shipped and sold by Amazon.
Ah sorry, you're right! When I saw "By: Ninja" at the top I thought that meant it was sold directly from Ninja. Going to place an order shortly :)
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1032 posts
391 upvotes
KnobHillFarms wrote: Do you know where that blender will be on sale on BF?
Saw it both on the Walmart and CdnTire BF flyers for just under $80. I think I might get it instead, it seems to have the option to also use the smaller cups to blend in, not just the big cup.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)