Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Nintendo Switch predorder available

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2017 7:14 pm
Aug 2, 2016
143 posts
176 upvotes
BC

[Amazon.ca] Nintendo Switch predorder available

Nintendo Switch Console - Neon Red Joy-Con Edition https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MUAGZ49/ref ... WybCDAHXSR

The console is hot and sold out everywhere. The neon blue edition is available to predordered now, will be in stock on March 13.

Update:
I don't understand why the post got so many thumbdowns. To those ppl who really wanted a switch before but missed the chance, this time will be a good opportunity. To those ppl who can't afford the price or who are simply haters, it's your personal problem not mine. My post doesn't force you to buy the console. What's wrong with it? Why thumb down? Funny.
Last edited by UnknownNoob on Mar 8th, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
45 replies
Aug 31, 2006
673 posts
502 upvotes
Calgary
Still phantom stock.
Mar 10, 2012
786 posts
1494 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Hiroshirou wrote: id probably wait for a revision
Appreciate the video. Give it a year. It'll either be improved by then, or dead like the Wii U
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
I hope these problems are isolated but seriously, how do companies release products that are not near perfect? Wouldnt they do rigorous testing to avoid these issues?! The guy in the video who made his finger nail bleed trying to get the joycon piece off made me laugh. So sad
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
2003fxdl wrote: Appreciate the video. Give it a year. It'll either be improved by then, or dead like the Wii U
At least the wii u didnt have problems, and i am happy with it now that i sold off my wii and kept some games along with my wii u games. Basically two systems in one
Apr 8, 2007
944 posts
450 upvotes
Guelph
Vneckjersey wrote: No longer available
Still showing in stock for shopping on the 13th for me. Need to be a Prime member.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
4676 posts
1285 upvotes
Hamilton
hollywood115 wrote: Still showing in stock for shopping on the 13th for me. Need to be a Prime member.
when you add it and pick your shipping address, then it tells you the not so good news.
May 29, 2015
132 posts
29 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Been playing mine non stop 24/7 since last Friday. Have not had these issues, YET,
Deal Fanatic
Dec 16, 2015
5405 posts
5751 upvotes
Distance: 50 Metres
This or ps4 at 299?
To the moon
May 18, 2010
20 posts
3 upvotes
vancouver
Ps4 right now easily... Only game i'm playing for now on Switch is Zelda.

And mine has been working flawlessly for 10+hrs gameplay.. the joycons seem to start losing some connectivity around 8m away when docked. Like I notice it missing a signal every so often.. maybe its when my cell phones syncing up for added interference.. who knows
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2007
1670 posts
217 upvotes
Markham
If you can't wait to play the new zelda, and you don't currently have a wii-U, then sure, pick one up.

However, if you can wait, here are some good reasons to...
- left joycon desync issue (doesn't happen with all of them, but there's quite a few reported cases, include media outlets)
- no video apps (no youtube, no netflix etc), nintendo said they are considering it maybe in the future.
- lack of games, the only real game at the moment is Zelda
- games are expensive, like Bomberman, it's $65 + tax LOL, it's worth maybe $20 DLC
- no games inlcuded with the consoles (funny thing is they have a tech demo game called 1-2 switch, it's a very bare game that shows of what your joycon can do, but they want you to pay $65 for it)
- accessories are very expensive, a pro-controller (like a xbox controller), cost $90
- no cloud or transferable save files.. So if you spent 80 hours playing zelda, you lose your switch, or it broke for whatever reason, all your progress is lost.
- hardware performance is a question mark at the moment, they say the hardware is comparable to a Xbox 360 / PS3..... people reporting at times framerate drops when playing zelda, ..... is this going to happen with other big titles?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
Krakilin0405 wrote: If you can't wait to play the new zelda, and you don't currently have a wii-U, then sure, pick one up.

However, if you can wait, here are some good reasons to...
- left joycon desync issue (doesn't happen with all of them, but there's quite a few reported cases, include media outlets)
- no video apps (no youtube, no netflix etc), nintendo said they are considering it maybe in the future.
- lack of games, the only real game at the moment is Zelda
- games are expensive, like Bomberman, it's $65 + tax LOL, it's worth maybe $20 DLC
- no games inlcuded with the consoles (funny thing is they have a tech demo game called 1-2 switch, it's a very bare game that shows of what your joycon can do, but they want you to pay $65 for it)
- accessories are very expensive, a pro-controller (like a xbox controller), cost $90
- no cloud or transferable save files.. So if you spent 80 hours playing zelda, you lose your switch, or it broke for whatever reason, all your progress is lost.
- hardware performance is a question mark at the moment, they say the hardware is comparable to a Xbox 360 / PS3..... people reporting at times framerate drops when playing zelda, ..... is this going to happen with other big titles?
I don't care if the graphics are ps3. its about gameplay. Nintendo makes great games. I hope they get some good 3rd party games. I could care less about 4k 60 fps. the new gen gamers seem to want more and more of that nonsense. so much so with AAA titles some companies are pulling out of the console market. 50 million $ budget titles is insanity. no wonder mobile gaming is so big.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2007
1670 posts
217 upvotes
Markham
karnige wrote: I don't care if the graphics are ps3. its about gameplay. Nintendo makes great games. I hope they get some good 3rd party games. I could care less about 4k 60 fps. the new gen gamers seem to want more and more of that nonsense. so much so with AAA titles some companies are pulling out of the console market. 50 million $ budget titles is insanity. no wonder mobile gaming is so big.
That's fair, but at the same time, I don't want choppy graphics, and big frame rate drops while there's alot action in the game, taht is part of the "gameplay" experience for me, I prefer smooth frame rates. Imagine you're playing MarioKart or SmashBros, and when there's alot of action the graphics dips to 10 frames... i'm not saying that's going to happen, but we just don't know at the moment, that's why i said it's a question mark.
Aug 2, 2016
143 posts
176 upvotes
BC
PrenzPries wrote: Been playing mine non stop 24/7 since last Friday. Have not had these issues, YET,
Exactly! I personally got two Switches, and six coworkers in my office have been playing their Switches since the release date as well. No any issues found on our consoles. Don't even bother replying to those hater's posts. Hater is just hater, they can't be convinced.