Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Nintendo switch, in stock Amazon.ca, Prime only (also Best Buy)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2017 11:40 am
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
shahram0 wrote: Nintendo artificially keeping stock down is totally possible, but the Switch has sold more in the first month than the Wii U sold in a year

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/27/nintendo ... aunch.html
wow, that's got to be the worst reporting I've seen in a long time, as the moron writer just uses basic math (sales / years) to reach their mysterious figure, somehow not understanding that the first few months represent the major spike in sales. :lol: :lol:

did you even read the article?

EDIT: I found the Nintendo-written fraud press report that these goofs copied, and they used Wii U sales from April 2016 and March 2017 as the basis for their bizarre claims. :facepalm:
I guess that means they outsold the PS2 and PS3 too? :lol:
Last edited by JackWhyte on Apr 28th, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
umadbrah wrote: lol i agree, this forum has this weird habit of thinking anything with nintendo's name on it at regular price is "hot"
what is deemed a "hot deal" is anything that you can slap a referral link on, remember that.
Mar 8, 2008
491 posts
840 upvotes
gatineau
vonblock wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_U

From mid November to end of December about 3 millions vs 2.7

But of course, it's was Christmas for the Wii U
All the nintendo switch sales hype articles direly conflict with that Wikipedia data. Headlines stating that the first month of Switch sales surpass Wii U sales in the first year, don't match up with wikipedia. It just seems like blogs are misinterpreting worldwide sales vs regional sales or fudging things for clicks.

It's clearly a hot item at the moment. The Wii U during it's first couple of months, as well as the Wii. It just needs to continue. More great games need to come out for it. They should improve on the faults of the current design, and the hold-outs (like myself) will buy it.
Dec 30, 2012
496 posts
1102 upvotes
SURREY
vonblock wrote: Wow great price.

From 399$ to 399$.

This is HOT!

[..]
vonblock wrote: Oh, ok.

I thought Hot deals was for Hot deals.

Sorry
vonblock wrote: Don't worry about downvote,

They are just electronic vote without any meaning in life.

Focus on the Upvote you get.
vonblock wrote: Is there really a human being that still believe in Nintendo artificial low stock to boost the hype. Am I this old?

Come on, the Wii U sold more in it's first 30 days than the Switch. Don't tell me Nintendo have lower stock then the Wii U.
i cant help but to laugh at your responses and the multiple down votes you got that i feel sorry for you. lol :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2006
5352 posts
533 upvotes
For those in Milton, BB had a dozen or so at approximately 245pm - all SKU's. Just came back from Shoppers and they have at least 4-5 Switched and plenty of Zelda's, Switch 1-2-3.
C:\RFD>ih8lowballers.bat_
Sep 2, 2007
673 posts
129 upvotes
BC
Must be some kind of lightning deal. Geez. All gone on-line already?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
Leggo84 wrote: i cant help but to laugh at your responses and the multiple down votes you got that i feel sorry for you. lol :facepalm:
OMG

Downvote.

My life is ruined.

Am I a good person?

What my employer and wife think of me.
Last edited by vonblock on Apr 28th, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
palmrule wrote: Must be some kind of lightning deal. Geez. All gone on-line already?
It was not a deal or a lighting deal... It was an item at regular price.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2538 posts
5693 upvotes
Markham
vonblock wrote: It was not a deal or a lighting deal... It was an item at regular price.
I'm curious. If someone found a link to the Nintendo Classic sold at retail price, would that be a hot deal or not a deal at al?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
Dave510 wrote: I'm curious. If someone found a link to the Nintendo Classic sold at retail price, would that be a hot deal or not a deal at al?
You could also play those games on an emulator and not waste 79$ just to look cool with your hipster friend?
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
bouche wrote: All the nintendo switch sales hype articles direly conflict with that Wikipedia data. Headlines stating that the first month of Switch sales surpass Wii U sales in the first year, don't match up with wikipedia. It just seems like blogs are misinterpreting worldwide sales vs regional sales or fudging things for clicks.
these are obviously articles that are cut-n-paste out of a fudging nintendo press package, using fake figures to make the switch look better.

this happens all the time, and companies often fool quite a few dim-witted writers into posting their drivel verbatim. :facepalm:

EDIT: I found the Nintendo-written fraud press report that these goofs copied, and they used Wii U sales from April 2016 and March 2017 as the basis for their bizarre claims. :facepalm:
I guess that means they outsold the PS2 and PS3 too? :lol:
Last edited by JackWhyte on Apr 28th, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 2, 2007
673 posts
129 upvotes
BC
Dave510 wrote: I'm curious. If someone found a link to the Nintendo Classic sold at retail price, would that be a hot deal or not a deal at al?
No need to answer as no one will ever make such post for an item that can easily fetch for $500 on eBay. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1293 posts
915 upvotes
Bestbuy in Chatham had what looked to be at least 12 in stock this afternoon. Employee said every store got stock this week but had to wait today for the new flyer to come out.
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2008
1043 posts
1372 upvotes
It was on sale - for about 2 minutes - on BestBuy.ca for $79 this afternoon Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
palmrule wrote: No need to answer as no one will ever make such post for an item that can easily fetch for $500 on eBay. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Wait, hipster pays 500$ for a glorified emulator?

Dang, it's expensive to look cool and retro.
Aug 11, 2011
650 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
vonblock wrote: Wait, hipster pays 500$ for a glorified emulator?

Dang, it's expensive to look cool and retro.
Who hurt you?
Mar 20, 2012
699 posts
585 upvotes
Vaughan
I really wish Nintendo could put more Switch and NES on the market, so that for people who want them could just buy them from any store anytime, so that we don't have to see regular priced Nintendo products over and over again on a hot deal forum.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
rhinos wrote: I really wish Nintendo could put more Switch and NES on the market, so that for people who want them could just buy them from any store anytime, so that we don't have to see regular priced Nintendo products over and over again on a hot deal forum.
Nintendo do this every single time they release a new product.

They create an artificial low stock to create hype. This is always the same story.

I have all real Nintendo console ever including the Switch and I know when a deal is not a deal. Rewarding a company for a marketing strategy of low stock and saying this is Hot just exacerbate the problem
Jul 28, 2010
903 posts
586 upvotes
vonblock wrote: What my employer and wife think of me.
"Good thing vonblock likes to shitpost so much on the internet. That's leaves lots of freedom for us to have sex in peace." Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1175 posts
446 upvotes
Ottawa
It takes a special kind of...something to be rabid about a console that basically only has one new game and one remake.

Why is this in Hot Deals? This is FULL PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want deals Amazon preorders have 20% off. Get the other tech demo called Arms.