Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] NOT SO SICK DEAL - 12 Pack AAA Amazon Basic Rechargeable Batteries - $15.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2017 11:30 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13946 posts
3233 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU

[Amazon Canada] NOT SO SICK DEAL - 12 Pack AAA Amazon Basic Rechargeable Batteries - $15.99

Pretty cold deal it seems

30% off a 12 pack of AAA rechargeable batteries

I copped and then realized it's an ongoing deal
Last edited by nasa25 on Jul 17th, 2017 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
8 replies
Jun 13, 2017
157 posts
145 upvotes
It's been 15.99 since March?

I thought you meant 30% off 15.99 but it doesn't look like it.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13946 posts
3233 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I don't track length of the sale. Just saw it, ordered and figured I'd pass it along.

Still a good deal at $1.50 a battery after tax.
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3974 posts
2161 upvotes
North York
Ya, it's been at $16 for a loooong time now.
You get 15% extra for subscribe&save.

FYI, I ordered this last year Oct, Nov 2016.
the 12-pack, like in this post, were all Made in China batteries. while
the 8-pack, were Made in Japan.
If this makes a difference for anyone.

Also, my AA Amazonbasics and/or my white eneloop leaked. I found 3 with white liquid leaking at the tops. My batteries are stored in dry and cool place. Not sure which one started, but just want to let people know.
How do I downvote this voting system?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13946 posts
3233 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
^ hmm thanks for the info.

I ordered an 8 pack AA and a 4 pack AAA earlier in the year and both were made in Japan. Can't lie I prefer the made in Japan to made in China.

The 4 pack AAA's I have are white eneloop. Sucks about the leaking....use those batteries in both of my mibox remotes so now I need to check that shit for leaks.

Were your leaking batteries ever charged? Just wondering what might have triggered the leak....
Last edited by nasa25 on Jul 17th, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 14, 2009
9644 posts
3237 upvotes
Sick Beast does not think this is a sick deal. Face Screaming In Fear
I am a Koodo customer, a Zoomer customer, and a Public Mobile customer.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
1821 posts
1191 upvotes
Mordor
When did Amazon remove the 20% discount if prime? Kind of lame.
Aug 11, 2007
52 posts
14 upvotes
GVR
I ordered these on Prime Day, it was $10.39. Obviously no time machine to go back and get this price, but just a point of reference for the future.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
3974 posts
2161 upvotes
North York
nasa25 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 10:35 am
^ hmm thanks for the info.

I ordered an 8 pack AA and a 4 pack AAA earlier in the year and both were made in Japan. Can't lie I prefer the made in Japan to made in China.

The 4 pack AAA's I have are white eneloop. Sucks about the leaking....use those batteries in both of my mibox remotes so now I need to check that shit for leaks.

Were your leaking batteries ever charged? Just wondering what might have triggered the leak....
I normally fully charge the batteries and put them into storage until I need to use them. Not sure what/why, but I've been checking frequently just in case.
ShadowMordor wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 10:39 am
When did Amazon remove the 20% discount if prime? Kind of lame.
Ya, I just found out last week. Always thought 20% off any AmazonBasics products.
I was making an order and saw no such 20% discount, open a chat, agent was a little clueless, saying "sir, I see you have $5 promo". I tried to explain the $5 was from buying the $25 gift card, but he/she had no clue.
How do I downvote this voting system?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)