Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica 500 mgs., 400-Tablet Bottle, $26.36

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2017 3:19 pm
[OP]
Apr 22, 2016
57 posts
78 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica 500 mgs., 400-Tablet Bottle, $26.36

Best quality spirulina.

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica 500 mgs., 400-Tablet Bottle.

Sold and shipped by Amazon

Very low price.

This is not Chinese spirulina.

Free shipping for order over $35
10 replies
Sep 14, 2009
865 posts
291 upvotes
Halifax
6-per day, so this is about a two month supply.
Jul 14, 2014
526 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What does spirulina do ? When should you take it ?
Sep 14, 2009
865 posts
291 upvotes
Halifax
Niklasky wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2017 10:48 am
What does spirulina do ? When should you take it ?
There's a ton of info at the Amazon link. Supposed to take it two capsules with each meal, per day, so six total.

From the description:
All Natural Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica is a pure natural super greenfood, containing protein, betacarotene, and essential vitamins and minerals.

Doctors and scientists recommend that we eat 9 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. For most people, this rarely happens. That’s one reason why you should take Hawaiian Spirulina every day. Spirulina is a “Superfood.”

It is the most nutritious, concentrated whole food known to humankind. One 3 gram serving of Hawaiian Spirulina provides more antioxidant activity than 5 servings of fruits and vegetables! Spirulina has 2300-Percent more iron than spinach, 3900-Percent more beta carotene than carrots, 300-Percent more calcium than whole milk, and 375-Percent more protein than tofu.

Comparing phytonutrient levels, Spirulina is 31 times more potent than blueberries and 60 times more potent than spinach!

As the growers of Hawaiian Spirulina, we focus on ways to protect the superb antioxidant quality through all phases of production. Our patented Ocean Chill drying delivers twice the antioxidant quality of other Spirulina products. It is also extremely important that Spirulina is properly packaged. Our research shows that plastic bottle packaging was allowing oxidation to destroy precious nutrients. The Spirulina goes from the ponds to finished product in less than 30 minutes, then we use glass packaging with oxygen absorbers and sealing caps to ensure the maximum freshness and potency of nutrients. Our facility uses ocean water drawn from a pipeline that plunges 2000-Feet into the Pacific Ocean. We supplement our Spirulina systems with this deep seawater as a source of calcium, magnesium, and all 94 trace elements. No other Spirulina is grown with such special water with its rich source of naturally occurring nutrients. Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica supports Eye Health, Immune Function, Healthy Cholesterol Levels, Cellular Health, and Increased Energy.
Jul 14, 2014
526 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sonician wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2017 11:15 am
There's a ton of info at the Amazon link. Supposed to take it two capsules with each meal, per day, so six total.

From the description:
Thanks. So this is not a type of after work-out supplement.
Sep 14, 2009
865 posts
291 upvotes
Halifax
Niklasky wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2017 11:19 am
Thanks. So this is not a type of after work-out supplement.
No, dietary supplement.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
2884 posts
149 upvotes
Montreal
was this recommend by any nutritionist anywhere?
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Nov 16, 2014
71 posts
28 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I was curious about the claims made by the seller, as I've never heard of Spirulina, and found this article during my research: http://www.aulamedica.es/nh/pdf/9001.pdf. Spirulina is actually nutritionally dense and therefore is useful in supplementing a normal diet. Not advocating for this Nutrex brand though.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2006
2884 posts
149 upvotes
Montreal
odiferousmuffins wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2017 2:22 pm
I was curious about the claims made by the seller, as I've never heard of Spirulina, and found this article during my research: http://www.aulamedica.es/nh/pdf/9001.pdf. Spirulina is actually nutritionally dense and therefore is useful in supplementing a normal diet. Not advocating for this Nutrex brand though.
nice find, i'm surprised this isn't publicized more.
I was there at the 32$ price error at dell.ca day AND at the 150$ off price error at fs.ca
RFD price error moto: "Buy now, think later." -Ahzuz
Apr 20, 2009
735 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto
Still think you're better off with a full "greens" supplement (Greens+ or Amazing Grass products)