Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] (OOS...... RFD Effect......) 15L Waterproof Dry Bag (Orange colour) for $6.99 after coupon!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2019 12:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1008 posts
510 upvotes
Hongcouver

[Amazon Canada] (OOS...... RFD Effect......) 15L Waterproof Dry Bag (Orange colour) for $6.99 after coupon!

Shopping for a Dry Backpack for a hiking trip next month and found this bag for $6.99 after $12 bucks off coupon (Prime Eligible). Thought I'd share as this is pretty cheap even if you just want to use it as a recycle bag to grocery shop or light carrying?
I honestly wouldn't trust this for a long trip, but for a day hike or even just to keep some stuff dry while camping, this doesn't seem like a bad deal at all. Orange colour and 15L version only,

There are lack of reviews, and one of the two stars review is extremely weird..... Anyways.....

• 100% WATERPROOF- From extreme adventure to daily urban use, the waterproof keeps your valuables safe from rain, snow, dirt, dust, or sand, and even protects against quick temporary submersion.
• DURABLE-500D PVC + TPU lamination + Heat-taped seams + Roll top closure = 100% waterproof bags that will last for years
• Shoulder Strap: For 10L/15L,Comes with one removable and adjustable shoulder strip.20L comes with two removable shoulder straps for easy carry and transport. A durable buckle is to help fix firml
• BRIGHT COLOR:Lighter colors make the bag easier to find/ see and will also reflect sun/heat better than the darker colors. "
Last edited by DealPanda on Apr 16th, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CheapBuddy wrote:
Sep 4th, 2013 2:34 pm
thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
7 replies
Apr 30, 2007
894 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like oos to me? I don't see the coupon
Sep 7, 2009
73 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Op, I picked up one. Must have gone OOS as I got one and went back and the coupon box was gone.
Jan 9, 2014
360 posts
268 upvotes
Regina
Gotta switch to 15L version to get the coupon.

Works perfectly.
Dec 1, 2003
147 posts
14 upvotes
I just added this to my cart but there isn't any coupon to clip. Great deal if you can get it for 6.99
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1008 posts
510 upvotes
Hongcouver
Sorry guys, I guess it's RFD Effect. The Orange 15L is sold out.... that was quick lol.
CheapBuddy wrote:
Sep 4th, 2013 2:34 pm
thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2586 posts
1091 upvotes
uh...this is a dry bag and not a backpack.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)