Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Amazon.ca: Optima Economic 16 Watch Tools Watch Repair Kit $7.57 [PRIME ELIGIBLE]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2015 2:28 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9519 posts
12481 upvotes

Amazon.ca: Optima Economic 16 Watch Tools Watch Repair Kit $7.57 [PRIME ELIGIBLE]

Deal Link:
Cheaper than eBay surprisingly! Fulfilled by Amazon.ca. Prime Shipping Eligible

http://www.amazon.ca/Optima-55-130-Econ ... B00DUVQMIU

[IMG]http://dam-img.rfdcontent.com/cms/001/3 ... rt_fit.jpg[/IMG]

Dont forget your favourite cashback site.

Set of 16 common use watch repair tools
Great for changing batteries and bands on most watches
Case opener, tweezers, screw drivers
Link remover, punch kit, screwdrivers and more!
Perfect starter watch repair tool kit
Set of 16 common use watch repair tools
Great for changing batteries and bands on most watches

Case opener, tweezers, screw drivers
Link remover, punch kit, screwdrivers and more!
Perfect starter watch repair tool kit
Images
11 replies
Feb 23, 2008
242 posts
230 upvotes
Thanks, OP! Ordered one for fun!
Dec 3, 2012
22 posts
3 upvotes
Oh boy! Was looking for this kit, found it on Amazon about a week ago, but could not find stuff to add for free shipping... Ended up ordering 2 essential tools to open watches on ebay... I feel I'll be lucky if they'll get them delivered by Christmas(( and my watch is sitting dead, waiting for a battery, that I can't order because I do not know the part number!
Now the price is up and I placed the order for the kit.
Guys, please share your experience - if you need to add something to hit $25 threshold, what is the best approach?
Thank you in advance!
Dec 3, 2012
22 posts
3 upvotes
dacrusher wrote: you'll want something like this to actually take the back off:
http://www.amazon.ca/Torontoo-Repair-Op ... 9106DRQ30P
Thank you for your quick reply!
This tool will definitely open any watch with a thread cover. However, what about snap-off style?
Sorry, if it is off topic, but I have coincidentally 2 pairs of watches with dead batteries, and one of those is Wittnauer (which is snap off, but good luck opening it without practice and proper tools)
Anyway, the main question is - what is the best approach to fill in a $25 free shipping gap? Any recommendations how to open Wittnauers will also be greatly appreciated!
Sorry, if it is going out off topic, but I truly believe that it may help other users.
Aug 3, 2004
766 posts
63 upvotes
cloacker wrote: Thank you for your quick reply!
This tool will definitely open any watch with a thread cover. However, what about snap-off style?
Sorry, if it is off topic, but I have coincidentally 2 pairs of watches with dead batteries, and one of those is Wittnauer (which is snap off, but good luck opening it without practice and proper tools)
Anyway, the main question is - what is the best approach to fill in a $25 free shipping gap? Any recommendations how to open Wittnauers will also be greatly appreciated!
Sorry, if it is going out off topic, but I truly believe that it may help other users.
I bought this to open the snap-off style ones. It worked great on the two watches I have
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Watch-Ba ... 62930.html
But its really tough to snap them back on without a press (which I bought as well)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
I remember buying these kits on eBay for like $5. They work well for removing/connecting links, changing battery etc. More useful than paying someone to do it, it'll save you some money if you have a lot of watches you need to change bands for
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2001
7099 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this set like a year ago.
Most pieces are OK.
The pliers are garbage.

I've used it to resize my watch straps and change them our from time to time.
Also changed a few batteries when needed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)