Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Orient Bambino Watch Generation 2 Version 2 - Cream Dial/Blue Hands - White Dial/Rose Gold Hands $165.24

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2018 1:53 pm
May 14, 2013
85 posts
84 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Orient Bambino Watch Generation 2 Version 2 - Cream Dial/Blue Hands - White Dial/Rose Gold Hands $165.24

I don't think this watch needs much introduction. Lowest price I've seen for this highly sought after version (also according to 3xcamel)
Last edited by Zensa06 on Jul 20th, 2018 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
Lovely watch!! Im wearing it right now.

The minute hand will be faster by a min after a week or so if worn constantly. Not a big issue.
Sep 18, 2016
248 posts
333 upvotes
FYI, I think this watch was cheaper yesterday with prime. It won't show on 3xc because it was like 197 or so but with 30% prime day discount. Brought it down to 137 or so. I bought a bambino 4 during the 30% off. Paid 151 all in.
Dec 1, 2013
269 posts
356 upvotes
I checked it during the prime sale so I doubt that is the case

To anyone buying, don't forget GCR @ 4.5%
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1437 posts
1348 upvotes
SURREY
ThomasocnuR wrote: I checked it during the prime sale so I doubt that is the case

It was actually cheaper. For some reason they didn't apply the Prime discount until very late on the second day. I picked up a Bambino for about $120
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
Nice find... there have been good deals on Bambinos the last couple of weeks. I particularly like this variant, except for the strap (easy enough to change). Note that other dial/case variants are also reduced.

Keep in mind that the mineral crystals on the Bambinos scratch easily (like other Orients with mineral crystals) , but otherwise these watches are excellent value.
Jun 23, 2016
411 posts
759 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Damn I want to buy this watch...

Can anybody comment on what the EBates cashback rate is on different Amazon.ca offerings? It says "up to X% back" but I can't seem to determine what the actual rate is on different items. Is it even possible? It's possible I missed something.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7849 posts
8798 upvotes
noxlen wrote: Damn I want to buy this watch...

Can anybody comment on what the EBates cashback rate is on different Amazon.ca offerings? It says "up to X% back" but I can't seem to determine what the actual rate is on different items. Is it even possible? It's possible I missed something.
It lists all the categories and the corresponding cashback % on the eBates page for amazon.ca..
Nov 22, 2009
981 posts
1445 upvotes
Toronto
ThomasocnuR wrote: I checked it during the prime sale so I doubt that is the case

Seiko watches were not discounted until the last 6 hours or so I believe.
soupmaster666 wrote: Darn, I checked the watch deals probably 25 times AND I had this watch on my Wish List, and I never once saw a non-fashion watch on sale or got a notification about it.
There were a bunch of great Citizen deals but those sold out almost within the hour.
Last edited by flaris on Jul 19th, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1437 posts
1348 upvotes
SURREY
Ditto. I checked 5 times looking for Seiko deals. Someone randomly posted they got one on sale late. I checked and lots of solid watches on sale. Surprised more people didn’t jump on it but likely fatigue from deal watching that day. Pure luck on my end
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
May 14, 2013
85 posts
84 upvotes
enfinityx2 wrote: FYI, I think this watch was cheaper yesterday with prime. It won't show on 3xc because it was like 197 or so but with 30% prime day discount. Brought it down to 137 or so. I bought a bambino 4 during the 30% off. Paid 151 all in.
It was cheaper, but there is no time machine. Like most people said, the watch sale was pretty late on the second day. I had this watch in my Watch List and luckily saw the 30% off sale, so I got it at a cheaper price. But Prime Day is only once a year. At $165, I would say it's pretty good.
Sep 27, 2016
150 posts
154 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Nice find - beautiful watch! Picked one up for my son for grad (well, once the bloody York strike is over). Thanks OP!
A Little Dab'll Do Ya!
Sep 18, 2016
248 posts
333 upvotes
Zensa06 wrote: It was cheaper, but there is no time machine. Like most people said, the watch sale was pretty late on the second day. I had this watch in my Watch List and luckily saw the 30% off sale, so I got it at a cheaper price. But Prime Day is only once a year. At $165, I would say it's pretty good.
That's fair enough, completely agree with you. Just wanted to point it out in case someone wanted to roll the dice on black friday or the next prime day or something.
Sep 27, 2016
150 posts
154 upvotes
Barrie, ON
randomroyalty wrote: Nice find... there have been good deals on Bambinos the last couple of weeks. I particularly like this variant, except for the strap (easy enough to change). Note that other dial/case variants are also reduced.

Keep in mind that the mineral crystals on the Bambinos scratch easily (like other Orients with mineral crystals) , but otherwise these watches are excellent value.
Yeah, too bad it is missing sapphire. But still a beautiful watch for a solid deal.
A Little Dab'll Do Ya!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
DjRags604 wrote: It was actually cheaper. For some reason they didn't apply the Prime discount until very late on the second day. I picked up a Bambino for about $120
Yeah, when the Seiko orange samurai was up, all the Orient watches were there for 30%. Was thinking of posting, but was busy.

It wasn't advertised in the prime deal area so not many ppl would have seen it.
Mar 7, 2011
231 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
picked up both the cream/blue and the white/rose - couldn't make up my mind!
Aug 16, 2009
716 posts
587 upvotes
Akizuki wrote: Lovely watch!! Im wearing it right now.

The minute hand will be faster by a min after a week or so if worn constantly. Not a big issue.
That's pretty good and will differ on each watch.
Jul 17, 2018
432 posts
420 upvotes
I bought my gen 2 ver 2 Bambino on prime day for less. Also bought the citizen bn0151-09L, Citizen blue Angels chronograph, and a Seiko samurai for like $860 all together.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)