Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Padded Weightlifting Gloves - $11.29 after 50% off code

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2018 1:59 pm
Aug 3, 2010
402 posts
927 upvotes
Woodbridge

[Amazon.ca] Padded Weightlifting Gloves - $11.29 after 50% off code

We just set up a gym in the basement and I was looking for a good all-around pair of weightlifting gloves. Found that these have a 50% off code after you select a size:
Save 50% each on gym gloves offered by AoDeDuo when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code CQRA2EGD at checkout.
Brings it down to $11.29 which beats the price of pretty much all the gloves I looked at on Amazon with similar features. Quality is to be determined.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 8.26.14 AM.png
65 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11263 posts
6199 upvotes
Ontario
Not sure why the downvote, they look good. Yes its reseller, but who cares? If quality is bad just send back. I'll get mine delivered today, as i am prime. Will try to report quality and fitment.

Thanks op
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1015 posts
448 upvotes
Because a lifter rarely uses gloves ;)
Salesperson
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4532 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
edmondt wrote: Because a lifter rarely uses gloves ;)
Not everyone wants scabby hands, perfect for the SO.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2975 upvotes
Calgary
no intention of hijacking this thread but I just picked up this pair of Harbinger gloves at approx similar pricing. not having used both, I cant really comment on differences but this one in OP seems to have somewhat of a wrist guard (which is great for those benching heavy as it braces the wrist a lot more).

that said, the Harbinger (a big name in gym accessories if that matters) is just about perfect for kettlebell training - specifically snatches. bare hands can do a number on the palms & I found the Harbinger helps ... alot!

Just my 2c for those looking for options.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
50% off is misleading as it is overpriced at original price
May 25, 2009
456 posts
413 upvotes
fyi there is sizechart information on the amazon.com website for this product YMMV
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2705 posts
1197 upvotes
Calgary
Ecsta wrote: Not everyone wants scabby hands, perfect for the SO.
Try this instead

Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
The harbinger has poor quality? Is the padding the only real feature for these gloves?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7568 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
I have the same ones but with different branding. Got a few different ones from Ebay a year ago. Still going strong. Though I paid $7... Ebay is cheaper for Chinese crap products so I suggest you guys look there. These gloves definitely not worth the original price!
PS. I agree that gloves are need for those who go to the gym...

I also would like to mention these are NOT lifting gloves but gym gloves. The strap on these gloves is useless. To be considered a lifting glove, the strap must wrap around and give strong wrist support. Strap on these won't give you that.
You won't find these for $10... These are typically much much more, especially for the quality.

As a general gym glove, it's very nice. Just don't spend more than it is worth. Again, I paid 7 bucks and I have another ones which were $6.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Sep 9, 2007
828 posts
206 upvotes
Surrey
**** the macho shit. Wear a glove if you want, don't if you don't.

Personally, I don't like the wrist wrap ones. I tried the harbinger ones before and it felt awkward.
Sep 1, 2018
77 posts
92 upvotes
Asoul wrote: Try this instead

This is the way to grip to minimize callouses on the upper palm. I only get very small thin ones (around 3 per hand) with this method. No real strength difference in grip for me, with either method, but the deeper palm grip works your forearms more.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9802 posts
5796 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dazz wrote: I have the same ones but with different branding. Got a few different ones from Ebay a year ago. Still going strong. Though I paid $7... Ebay is cheaper for Chinese crap products so I suggest you guys look there. These gloves definitely not worth the original price!
PS. I agree that gloves are need for those who go to the gym...

I also would like to mention these are NOT lifting gloves but gym gloves. The strap on these gloves is useless. To be considered a lifting glove, the strap must wrap around and give strong wrist support. Strap on these won't give you that.
You won't find these for $10... These are typically much much more, especially for the quality.

As a general gym glove, it's very nice. Just don't spend more than it is worth. Again, I paid 7 bucks and I have another ones which were $6.
Is it good for biking?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13912 posts
5398 upvotes
get a strap, gloves does nothing
The sweetest gyal
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1888 posts
1437 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Is it good for biking?
I've never used these gloves, but I don't see why not. I always use my lifting gloves for riding. They usually cost half the price and I don't notice any big difference between them and the ones you buy in the bike shop.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11095 posts
6728 upvotes
Toronto
My cumpare said gloves are for softies
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
goodzyk wrote: fyi there is sizechart information on the amazon.com website for this product YMMV
Size chart is in the images.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6577 posts
9073 upvotes
Just want to let you know that people who got banned buying from Amazon has the mindset of "Buy and Try". Once you have enough return with this reason, then you will get a warning letter. However, if the product is broken within 30 days, then the return reason is valid.
Andro wrote: Not sure why the downvote, they look good. Yes its reseller, but who cares? If quality is bad just send back. I'll get mine delivered today, as i am prime. Will try to report quality and fitment.

Thanks op
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1016 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
I don't think a lot of people commenting here actually deadlift...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)