Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Philips 3200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine w/ LatteGo & Iced Coffee, EP3241/74 - $899.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2023 9:26 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
cjam wrote: I see you have a barista on duty too!

Love that Kruve, how delicate is it? Might be tough to answer but would love your thoughts.
It actually feels like sturdy plastic but I'm sure it would shatter if dropped. I have the latte size and looks neat with milk art, although when I'm making Starbucks style with syrups and whipped cream for my family/guests I use regular mugs

Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
2526 posts
1241 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
thesubmitter wrote: Do the math , nespresso is a killer financially
How so. I am $200 all in. I haven't given nespresso another cent since. If you were following the conversation I am talking about when you refill your existing pods.
Apr 24, 2014
993 posts
2463 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote: At the other expense extreme, I like Americano's and straight espresso from my ECM, wife hates all the counter space I use for coffee. The fully autos like Philips are great for convenience, they just need a bit of maintenance/cleaning.

Damn, that's an impressive mini-cafe shop inside your home. My current setup pales in comparison to yours.

It would be cool (and funny) if there's a window nearby for drive-thru pick-ups!

Wear shoes instead of sandals or going barefoot when walking to the smoker/grill.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)