Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Philips Norelco body groomer $41 OFF on amazon

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2019 4:06 pm
Jul 17, 2019
258 posts
519 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Philips Norelco body groomer $41 OFF on amazon

I have ordered this body trimmer and it does a great job for all the body parts. I was amazed by the performance especially in the sensitive areas. Posting for anyone who is looking for a good painless trimmer to get rid of those itchy hair.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2009
1156 posts
360 upvotes
Thanx. This will give my balls a nice smooth look? :p
Feb 1, 2017
500 posts
842 upvotes
This was 59$ half of August... Not really that great a deal. Also below 70 most of august.
Dec 16, 2015
112 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond, BC
According to camel, it looks like it's not a sale price, seems like the price hovers around $70~ normally.
Banned
Jul 19, 2018
181 posts
77 upvotes
Not to hijack the thread but what would be a good budget electric shaver (mainly for neck not a lot of hair on face)? Is the Philips one blade any good?
Sep 18, 2018
118 posts
291 upvotes
Mine like this just died after about 2 years

I'd go with the One Blade
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
3428 posts
2377 upvotes
Toronto
dealChimp wrote: Not to hijack the thread but what would be a good budget electric shaver (mainly for neck not a lot of hair on face)? Is the Philips one blade any good?
I have the one blade and while I like it I find the heads break
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
The Philips One Blade is just okay.

The replacement heads break easily though.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Feb 11, 2019
420 posts
457 upvotes
ON
stansoltz wrote: Thanx. This will give my balls a nice smooth look? :p
or a worn and rugged look, depending on how steady your hands are
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2484 posts
3179 upvotes
Ottawa
dealChimp wrote: Not to hijack the thread but what would be a good budget electric shaver (mainly for neck not a lot of hair on face)? Is the Philips one blade any good?
Yep - it'll work. Does a good job, too. Just be aware that the replacements blades are costly ~$20.
Dec 10, 2006
581 posts
163 upvotes
Kitchener
I own this and hate it. Philips has a cheaper version of this and it works great! This one seems to pull my hairs. Maybe I got a dud, but yeah, just a warning...
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Why the Philips OneBlade?

7.14 / 10

I have a love-hate relationship with this 'blade'. It does an okay first pass trim of the beard, and it shaves a stubbly head good enough for a quick razor job to clean it up. The head breaks if you apply too much pressure though, and replacement heads are $15 a pop. If you treat them delicately they should last a few months of regular use.

I feel like there are better solutions out there that provide an equally close shave without the cheap, breakable feeling this thing provides. Due to the weak clipping force on the blade, this unit sometimes need two or three passes to get most of the stubble or hair.

Passable but disappointing.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
i had the oneblade... hated it, returned it.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
steven80 wrote: i had the oneblade... hated it, returned it.
Yep, understandable.

If you folks have better suggestions, I'm open to hearing them.

The OneBlade seems like a cash-cow for Philips, Costco was pushing it at one point before men started to complain too often.
Jul 21, 2009
401 posts
377 upvotes
Ottawa
JoshD45753 wrote: Mine like this just died after about 2 years

I'd go with the One Blade
Same. Mine died after a year. Very disappointing.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2019 upvotes
Ottawa
Why are we comparing the One Blade with the Bodygroom... different parts of the body
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
john.canad wrote: Why are we comparing the One Blade with the Bodygroom... different parts of the body
The Philips OneBlade inevitably comes up. It's like the Chia pet of 2019 trimmers, and I barely tolerate it's use right now.

If there's something that shaves as close without being such hot garbage with expensive blades, I'd love to know.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2019 upvotes
Ottawa
redflagdealsguy wrote: The Philips OneBlade inevitably comes up. It's like the Chia pet of 2019 trimmers, and I barely tolerate it's use right now.

If there's something that shaves as close without being such hot garbage with expensive blades, I'd love to know.
You're using it for your pubic hair?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
john.canad wrote: You're using it for your pubic hair?
I'm PM'ing you close ups, don't worry.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)