Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Philips Nose and Ear Trimmer - $14.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2018 3:07 pm
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 19, 2006
915 posts
272 upvotes
ciuvak wrote:
Dec 26th, 2017 4:24 pm
Plucking nose hairs is dangerous - germs and particles near the follicles can get inside and cause an infection, which is in the danger triangle of your face, so part of your brain blood vessels.
wow never considered this, thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 26, 2005
15582 posts
1198 upvotes
Thornhill
Penrose wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 11:02 am
I've used this trimmer for around a year. it works for trimming ear hairs and nose hairs. the eye brow attachments have not really worked out that great tho.
Is the eyebrow trimmer to just trim unwanted eyebrow hairs or to trim the length?

Image
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 26, 2005
15582 posts
1198 upvotes
Thornhill
thelasthunter wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 11:43 am
Damn, back to $40 on Amazon and I think it's oos everywhere else.
He was saying $15 on Amazon US. I think i twas always $40 on Amazon Canada.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Sr. Member
Apr 23, 2014
856 posts
126 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
orbitdesign wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 11:11 am
I'm just picturing looking in the mirror AFTER finding out the hard way that the eyebrow attachment didn't work as planned...
what are you a comedian or something?
Sr. Member
Aug 16, 2009
801 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
hordosr wrote:
Dec 26th, 2017 4:38 pm
i love the pain though, when the tears are flying....a weird fascination...am sure there is a problem with me...havent had an infection by plucking so far
It's like popping a pimple in sensitive areas. It hurts as hell but feels sooooo good after.. lol
Newbie
Apr 25, 2009
57 posts
60 upvotes
Maple
ciuvak wrote:
Dec 26th, 2017 4:24 pm
Plucking nose hairs is dangerous - germs and particles near the follicles can get inside and cause an infection, which is in the danger triangle of your face, so part of your brain blood vessels.
This happened to me. After plucking a few nose hairs, I got a blood infection that started in my nose, then spread to my armpit and belly. When I told my doctor that I had been plucking nose hairs, he thought this was hilarious and "I've never heard of something like that.". Needless to say, I felt like an idiot and I've been trimming ever since...
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
3165 posts
975 upvotes
AB
Delete99 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 10:48 pm
This happened to me. After plucking a few nose hairs, I got a blood infection that started in my nose, then spread to my armpit and belly. When I told my doctor that I had been plucking nose hairs, he thought this was hilarious and "I've never heard of something like that.". Needless to say, I felt like an idiot and I've been trimming ever since...
Yup, people don't realize how dangerous are the infections that are so close to the brain.
Jr. Member
May 14, 2006
113 posts
21 upvotes
Delete99 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 10:48 pm

This happened to me. After plucking a few nose hairs, I got a blood infection that started in my nose, then spread to my armpit and belly. When I told my doctor that I had been plucking nose hairs, he thought this was hilarious and "I've never heard of something like that.". Needless to say, I felt like an idiot and I've been trimming ever since...
ciuvak wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 10:54 pm
Yup, people don't realize how dangerous are the infections that are so close to the brain.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danger_tr ... f_the_face
Member
User avatar
Dec 10, 2003
351 posts
40 upvotes
Really fast shipping. Ordered this yesterday in the afternoon, arrived today morning at 8 am.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2835 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
PitchyDawg wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 12:05 pm
Just use Bodygroom 2040 for twig and berries and Dollarama 10 pack disposables for the chocolate starfish LOL
too many code words, can u pls say in english.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3300 posts
913 upvotes
Montreal
bsobaid wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 10:02 am
too many code words, can u pls say in english.
Please ... no.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3997 posts
679 upvotes
Regina
bsobaid wrote:
Jan 17th, 2018 10:02 am
too many code words, can u pls say in english.
got butthole surfing with the disposables, for the other, cocknballz

Top