Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Philips Sonicare 2-Series Plaque Control - 40.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2016 12:18 am
12 replies
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
1670 posts
719 upvotes
Is it possible to price match this at bestbuy or walmart and then apply the $20 off manufacturer's coupon?
Feb 27, 2011
901 posts
553 upvotes
Regina
Bryson wrote: Is it possible to price match this at bestbuy or walmart and then apply the $20 off manufacturer's coupon?
It's a "Deal of the Day" from Amazon. Not sure if Best Buy will PM a one day deal.
--------------------------------------------------
"PC LOAD LETTER!!. What the **** does that mean?"
Nov 29, 2011
191 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
Try PM Bed Bath and Beyond since Amazon is on their list of retailers. Bonus is there a $20 on line rebate and if you are lucky enough to still have those Walmart coupon, this becomes a $0.99 + tax toothbrush. Epic!
Aug 17, 2006
749 posts
171 upvotes
Deals4less wrote: Try PM Bed Bath and Beyond since Amazon is on their list of retailers. Bonus is there a $20 on line rebate and if you are lucky enough to still have those Walmart coupon, this becomes a $0.99 + tax toothbrush. Epic!
Is the rebate offer still on?
"The bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon."
-Bill Strickland
Nov 29, 2011
191 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
Till Dec 31. Only trick is getting a Walmart coupon from last month's magazine. I know you can show them the online version but some mgr would refuse it.
Jun 3, 2012
523 posts
338 upvotes
YORK
Deals4less wrote: Till Dec 31. Only trick is getting a Walmart coupon from last month's magazine. I know you can show them the online version but some mgr would refuse it.
Is there any way to use the coupon sheet I ripped from the walmart mag to buy this from amazon?
Sep 27, 2011
15 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Hello, where do you get the $20 manufacturers rebate for Canada? Do you have a link? The only one I could find is for the US (return address is Texas)
Thx
Jun 4, 2012
129 posts
35 upvotes
RICHMOND
cdnmember wrote: Hello, where do you get the $20 manufacturers rebate for Canada? Do you have a link? The only one I could find is for the US (return address is Texas)
Thx
https://m.bedbathandbeyond.ca/m/static/ ... batePolicy

I am not sure if bbb would do price matxh and accept the coupon. In their terms and conditions it says they woukd only accept the coupon and pricematch if the competitor would do the same. They might reject it saying amazon does not accept coupons.
Aug 17, 2006
749 posts
171 upvotes
waryau wrote: I am not sure if bbb would do price matxh and accept the coupon. In their terms and conditions it says they woukd only accept the coupon and pricematch if the competitor would do the same. They might reject it saying amazon does not accept coupons.
I was trying to get a previous purchase price matched today and got denied for exactly this reason. The manager said Amazon wouldn't accept the manufacturer's coupon therefore they wouldn't price match and apply the coupon. To me the policy is not clear. It states "You may use a coupon together with a price match ONLY if the competitor would also accept the coupon at the price being matched" but as far as I can tell they are referring to competitor's coupons in this paragraph and not manufacturer's coupons. I failed to point out that they did exactly the same thing on my original purchase when they price-matched Amazon and I used a manufacturer's coupon on top of that. I didn't have time to argue. I guess it's YMMV.
"The bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon."
-Bill Strickland
Jan 31, 2005
507 posts
14 upvotes
That rebate form says you have to purchase this from your dental health care office. Not sure if it would be honoured by philips if bought through amazon.
Nov 22, 2011
372 posts
304 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
These are NiMH not lithium batteries, right?
Amazon's website says Lithium, but Panasonic's says NiMH.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
Got a price adjustment from BBB, price matching Amazon. Paid $54.99 last month, now $40.99 + tax - $20 WMT mfg coupon - $20 BBB MIR = $5 or 6 for this toothbrush. Awesome deal! Great Xmas stocking stuffer :)
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.