Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2017 12:23 am
9 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13892 posts
3539 upvotes
Toronto
We had two Philips toothbrushes and they both stopped working after two years of use. They both died about a week apart. One just quit working and the other one would turn itself on randomly during the night. I went back to Oral-B as they are more reliable and the heads are cheaper. Philips toothbrushes are made in China and is more expensive where as the Oral-B is made in Germany and is cheaper.
Last edited by trixstar on Nov 23rd, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 21, 2011
125 posts
81 upvotes
lol. apparently i miss-spelled when i searched. anyways, ignore my post then.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
N8Magic wrote: FYI, OP has been a member for 6 years. Not a newbie and with 8 zillion threads for BF, it would be easy to miss.
The RFD forum labels members as "Newbie" based on their number of posts, not based on registration date.
On my screen, there is a clear "Newbie" tag under the OP's user name, placed there by the forum software.
If you do not like this, take it up with the admins, no need to argue semantics with me.
Last edited by ahoroba on Nov 23rd, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto
ahoroba wrote: The RFD labels members as "Newbie" based on the number of posts, not based on registration date.
On my screen, there is a clear "Newbie" tag under the OP's user name, placed there by the forum.
If you do not like this, take it up with the admins, no need to argue semantics with me.
You must be a hit at parties.
Sep 5, 2017
346 posts
407 upvotes
Halifax
ahoroba wrote: The RFD forum labels members as "Newbie" based on their number of posts, not based on registration date.
On my screen, there is a clear "Newbie" tag under the OP's user name, placed there by the forum software.
Its ok guys! Black Friday can bring out the worst in people. We are all just looking for a deal in the end, no harm done!
Jan 8, 2017
168 posts
93 upvotes
Thanks, op. Been waiting for this to go on sale to grab as an Xmas gift.

I’m glad you reposted because the original thread isn’t on the main page, and because I searched amazon already today to see if this was on sale, I might have been too late by tomorrow had I not seen your post.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)