71 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable - 132 $

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
amazon.ca
Amazon has black Friday deal on this high-end toothbrush for those interested... I don't think it would be any much different from a lower series toothbrush but it has a lot of features..
The price is the lowest I have seen
31 replies
Jul 5, 2013
170 posts
48 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I've had this for years now. It's amazing and worth every penny. Oral hygiene is much higher and gums have never been healthier. I highly recommend to everyone and it's a very small price to pay vs dental issues long term. Enjoy!
Jul 5, 2013
170 posts
48 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Oh and heads last a long time. Buy the 5 pack from Costco for 49pt. Best price and totally worth it. Just get it, won't regret it. Also awesome battery and great travel case that holds spare heads and charges. All wireless charging btw.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
5218 posts
291 upvotes
Kanata
Is this the same or better model than the one typically sold in Costco warehouse?
May 31, 2015
68 posts
20 upvotes
Swan River, MB
rivet wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2017 9:41 pm
Is this the same or better model than the one typically sold in Costco warehouse?
It's better, but all that changes is more included heads, and the charger is the glass cup instead of the stand.
Jun 4, 2007
81 posts
9 upvotes
Thanks OP. Couldn't decide between this and Oral 8000. I've used Oral for many years, tried different models, wants to give Philips a try.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1711 posts
151 upvotes
Damn this is a good price! Might pull the trigger!

I wanted to buy it from Shoppers this weekend with points but, this is a lot cheaper and I would still put more $! Not to mention Shoppers always sell it more!
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
17814 posts
213 upvotes
YVR
In the US, Philips sell a tongue scraper for their Diamondclean toothbrushes. Where can I buy one in Canada? Will it compatible with this model?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2179 posts
243 upvotes
Toronto
Got this in August, stellar toothbrush with nice accessories. Debated between this and Oral B for a while, decided that the bluetooth was more of a gimmick and this brush had a nicer look and better stand/travel case, wireless glass charging is great.
Oct 7, 2017
7 posts
9 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought two. One for my Wife and I. Cheers!
Oct 7, 2017
7 posts
9 upvotes
Hey, even better deal than I thought. When I registered the warranty is extended for 6 months to 2 years and there's a $20 mail in rebate!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2015
3017 posts
14746 upvotes
BC, Lower Mainland
these are the older versions. They have a new one(Aug 2017) and you can get it for

$146 + taxes after using coupons
Tim Hortons Tip: Buy 3 mini strudels in separate transaction ($0.42 each) and then Redeem Free Coffee(Any Sizes) (Dec 31) 😃

SELLING

GROUP BUY
Xqisit portable banks + usb (Cheap)
Jan 5, 2016
9 posts
2 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I have this toothbrush - while it is effective, I am now getting receding gums (I have watched how to use the toothbrush properly on their website, but apparently my gums are sensitive and still don't like it!)