Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Picquic 8801 multi-bit screwdriver $12.69

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2019 6:53 pm
Sep 15, 2010
333 posts
278 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks OP!

Not a handy man here, but having a good handy tool is certainly not a bad thing! Ordered one!
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2010
1255 posts
814 upvotes
Canada
rfdnutz wrote: Shows $15.99 for me at Cdn Tire. Am I missing something?
It depends what store you select. Maybe the sale price will be chainwide Friday
Mar 25, 2013
775 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto
redkulat wrote: Classic game!!! Used to play it on DOS when I got my first computer.
Great game! I still play it on my arcade I built command keen 4 is my favorite
DroidKid
Oct 24, 2018
384 posts
365 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: I guess one shouldn't bring a screwdriver on the carry-on?
I tried it once with a screwdriver like this one, security flagged it and the Canadian customs officer was very nice about it, explaining it flags questions as to why someone would need something like that in the cabin of a plane. Then they confiscated it and sent me on my way.

However, a swiss army knife I totally forgot was in the same bag was not mentioned at all. I had it in the bag for a local trip and forgot to remove it, made it through airport security in England, France, Italy, USA, Wales, Mexico and Canada before I realized it was still in my carry on and removed it!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4777 posts
5070 upvotes
East GTA
droidkid wrote: Great game! I still play it on my arcade I built command keen 4 is my favorite
Show us pictures of the arcade! Did you make it with a rasp pi?
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
nffclsr wrote: I tried it once with a screwdriver like this one, security flagged it and the Canadian customs officer was very nice about it, explaining it flags questions as to why someone would need something like that in the cabin of a plane. Then they confiscated it and sent me on my way.

However, a swiss army knife I totally forgot was in the same bag was not mentioned at all. I had it in the bag for a local trip and forgot to remove it, made it through airport security in England, France, Italy, USA, Wales, Mexico and Canada before I realized it was still in my carry on and removed it!
Good to know, I once forgot I had my brand new Swiss Army knife in my daypack/carry-on and got it confiscated :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)