Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire-Pre-Order for same price as US but pay CAD-PS4 XBOX SWITCH-59.99$

Feb 23, 2017
32 posts
249 upvotes
Alberta

[Amazon.ca] Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire-Pre-Order for same price as US but pay CAD-PS4 XBOX SWITCH-59.99$

This is a deal for those who wish to pre-order on console only.

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire is up for pre-order on Amazon.ca. Listed at 59.99 CAD versus 59.99 US. -PS4 XBOX SWITCH-

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-order guide
Last edited by Cominher on Apr 23rd, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7813 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
The last one was less than great on the combat and character development. I would suggest holding off until reviews come in.
Feb 23, 2017
32 posts
249 upvotes
Alberta
unshavenyak wrote: The last one was less than great on the combat and character development. I would suggest holding off until reviews come in.
While the combat and character development was not perfect, it seems like it has gotten amazing reviews and they said they had fixed these issues for the upcoming game:

1. Metacritic User 83% 2300 User reviews

2.Metacritic Critic 89% 71 Critics

3.Steam 84% 7000 user reviews
Last edited by Cominher on Apr 23rd, 2018 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 10, 2012
330 posts
356 upvotes
Actually a lot of people had complaints about combat, despite praising the game overall.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7813 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
Cominher wrote: It seems most people disagree with you by a tremendous margin, the game:

1. Metacritic User 83% 2300 User reviews

2.Metacritic Critic 89% 71 Critics

3.Steam 84% 7000 user reviews
Yeah, no. The story and art design were universally praised, but it was criticized on the combat. I am a huge isometric RPG fan (cannot count the hours I sunk into Planescape: Torment, BGs 1 and 2, Icewind Dale, etc.) and I could not finish PoE due to the combat.
Feb 23, 2017
32 posts
249 upvotes
Alberta
unshavenyak wrote: Yeah, no. The story and art design were universally praised, but it was criticized on the combat. I am a huge isometric RPG fan (cannot count the hours I sunk into Planescape: Torment, BGs 1 and 2, Icewind Dale, etc.) and I could not finish PoE due to the combat.
Yeah Planescape: Torment, BG 1, 1.5 and 2 are really good games that's for sure!
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2008
1701 posts
185 upvotes
unshavenyak wrote: Yeah, no. The story and art design were universally praised, but it was criticized on the combat. I am a huge isometric RPG fan (cannot count the hours I sunk into Planescape: Torment, BGs 1 and 2, Icewind Dale, etc.) and I could not finish PoE due to the combat.
You purposefully removed the replier's part where he already mentioned the combat was flawed.
RFD Damage since August '08 = lost track
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7813 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
norgos wrote: You purposefully removed the replier's part where he already mentioned the combat was flawed.
What? I just clicked the 'Reply with quote' button. The post I replied to has been edited twice since then.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)