Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Amazon.ca: PlayStation TV Bundle (Controller, PS TV, Lego Game & 8GB MEMORY) $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2015 11:25 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9524 posts
12502 upvotes

Amazon.ca: PlayStation TV Bundle (Controller, PS TV, Lego Game & 8GB MEMORY) $59.99

Deal Link:
Choose AMAZON.CA as the retailer and it goes to $59.99. Dont forget your favourite cashback site:

Introducing PlayStation TV system, a sleek and compact console with a universe of PlayStation games available for stream, download and play. PlayStation TV can be used as a second console in your bedroom for PS4 remote play and streaming PS3 games from PlayStation Now. PlayStation TV is an easy way for gamers of all ages and skill levels to enjoy playing games together. A DUALSHOCK 3 or 4 controller (sold separately) is required. PlayStation Now Service may not be available in all areas.

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/8 ... L1500_.jpg[/IMG]
16 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2996 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
oh no
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9135 posts
2092 upvotes
It this price everywhere now. I think it was when I was in EB yesterday and $30 just for the unit itself at Best Buy.ca.

I think they've all but given up on it?
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20134 posts
2962 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote: It this price everywhere now. I think it was when I was in EB yesterday and $30 just for the unit itself at Best Buy.ca.

I think they've all but given up on it?
Its a real shame because the system had so much potential. If they only had a decent amount of video apps on it, like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, HBO, and MIracast support, it would be the best set top box you could own. But as it stands, it's crippled.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Aug 4, 2006
180 posts
60 upvotes
from what i tested you cant even play game you have on you memory card without a internet connection to sync the time... what does the damn time has to do with me wanting to play freakin pinball
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
Thanks OP
Is it back to the sale price a week or so ago, or was it not $49.99?
Jun 3, 2009
118 posts
32 upvotes
Captain Snazzypants wrote: Thanks OP
Is it back to the sale price a week or so ago, or was it not $49.99?
Yeah, I believe it was on sale a couple times for $49.99. I bought one a couple weeks back from Amazon.ca for myself. A pretty neat device in my opinion.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
Dang... is this the end of PS TV? I hope Sony continues Vita support.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2416 posts
363 upvotes
NB
tigerhawk33 wrote: Dang... is this the end of PS TV? I hope Sony continues Vita support.
I know, I love my Vita! My most played system currently.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
Colin0317 wrote: I know, I love my Vita! My most played system currently.
I just convinced two friends of mine to get the bundle. They both own a PSVita, but they acknowledged that having a back-up unit to play most Vita games was well worth it. :)
Feb 4, 2006
704 posts
204 upvotes
Are you able to download a vita game to card and play it with ps TV without a vita?
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
Probably worth it for the controller alone.

Use the TV for another room to remote play.
Mar 5, 2010
740 posts
496 upvotes
Ottawa
tmaj2004 wrote: Are you able to download a vita game to card and play it with ps TV without a vita?
Yes, as long as that device is registered with your account.
Mar 16, 2008
517 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
You couldn't pay me $59,99 to play this.
Sep 11, 2007
327 posts
91 upvotes
Windsor
taverneseandrew wrote: Can I stream my PS4 games seamlessly with a 5MBPS internet connection?
I suggest you should do this via a wired connection. It doesn't matter what your ISP offers as long as you have a good router and good network speed as you use your own lan/network.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)