Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Please delete

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 9th, 2017 9:26 pm
17 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6654 posts
1455 upvotes
seller was just launched and the price is 3-4x lower than what everyone is selling.
just saying, I am not telling you not to buy.
Last edited by sf1 on Jun 9th, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 11, 2007
97 posts
8 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Ships from and sold by cadoa shop

Beware just launched seller.

Amazon scammer
Aug 3, 2016
16 posts
8 upvotes
OMG, I knew it was too good to be true, cancelling...

So sorry guys!
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
2056 posts
499 upvotes
Toronto
For those who ordered, cancel Ur cc as well.. Or you will be in for a big surprise this summer
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
darn that looked nice. Never knew this existed.
---
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
yeah I noticed this seller before, and the other things were 1/3 the price. Not fishy at all!
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Aug 3, 2016
16 posts
8 upvotes
How can I delete this thread? This is so embarrassing, I've never had any issues before ordering from Amazon directly or from 3rd party sellers :(
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
kanechart wrote: darn that looked nice. Never knew this existed.
me too, I found out about this recently and it's cool....can finally stop buying those cans. Since it has gone on sale for $70-80 before, not gonna jump on this until a real sale later
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Jun 3, 2012
523 posts
338 upvotes
YORK
warpdrive wrote: me too, I found out about this recently and it's cool....can finally stop buying those cans. Since it has gone on sale for $70-80 before, not gonna jump on this until a real sale later
The thing is too expensive at full price. I ended up using a $20 fan on high while I use a dry paint brush on the fans and heat sink fins on my computer while outside on a table. But we have to thank OP anyhow. Too bad the sale is risky.

Before the fan I was considering using an empty can with a bike tube valve JB welded to it like on many youtube videos. Yo just pump up the can then keep using it.
Aug 10, 2010
670 posts
834 upvotes
kanechart wrote: darn that looked nice. Never knew this existed.
I bought 2 of these 5 years ago and it's still functioning well. At that time, it only cost around $40 each, I'm surprised they increased the price instead of dropping it after so many years.

It's very powerful and I broke two of my notebook fans with this and later learned that I should have use a tooth pick to stop the fan from turning before using it. The only cons is that it's loud. Other than that, I always love it. :)
Apr 12, 2017
299 posts
199 upvotes
dlkolegaev wrote: How can I delete this thread? This is so embarrassing, I've never had any issues before ordering from Amazon directly or from 3rd party sellers :(
It's fine. Happened to most of us at least once. I would suggest changing the title of the thread to "Please delete."
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2617 posts
3359 upvotes
Fredericton
samson wrote: For those who ordered, cancel Ur cc as well.. Or you will be in for a big surprise this summer
Why? Amazon process payments.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
Bordak wrote: Why? Amazon process payments.
that is correct, there isn't a danger of compromising your credit card, and Amazon does cover you if you don't get your item.

In this case, I don't think you'll receive anything (if so, you'll get a bad or wrong item) and you'll have to go through the claim process of getting your money back from Amazon who'll cover your non-item. Still a pain and waste of time.
Aug 3, 2016
16 posts
8 upvotes
Ok, I called Amazon and they sent email to seller on my behalf to cancel order. They assured me that I am protected by them and I will be able to get my refund
Sep 17, 2015
169 posts
529 upvotes
BC
I've had this for years and it is a great product. I always use it to clean my computer and the radiators from the water cooling system. Worth monitoring on camel3x for a good price, just don't buy from this scammer at this time :P