Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Power Stop Brake Kits ( 2 disk & pads) are up to 80% off

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2017 9:22 pm
May 19, 2005
952 posts
570 upvotes
Kingston
My God Amazon has to have the absolute worst site to find stuff on...no category search, no ordering by price, really, a terrible experience every time I try...but thanks to the OP for posting about the deals, just too bad its amazon...
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2868 posts
2130 upvotes
qaz393 wrote: i know centric owns power SLOT. did you get confused?
I has been confused :) Thanks for the clear up :)
Smash that like button!
Nov 12, 2009
336 posts
46 upvotes
Brampton
I put Maxbakes on 2 years a go on my Ram.. Ended up calling them and got a better deal than Amazon price..., 4 slotted cross drilled rotors and ceramic pads all in for $280 delivered... So far they have been good.
Also put them on the wifes car last year...and great as well..
Sep 5, 2007
475 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Couldn't find anything on sale for a 2009 Honda Civic DX-G. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Jun 22, 2015
348 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
No deals for my Nissan Frontier, dang.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
8426 posts
4666 upvotes
Durham
I'd rather buy a set of Brembos to be on the safe side.
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2011
1343 posts
575 upvotes
MARKHAM
Nothing for BMWs.. Everything is really expensive.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32134 posts
15416 upvotes
Socially Distanced
purebluejapan wrote: Nothing for BMWs.. Everything is really expensive.
Everything in BMW maintenance is expensive
First time i took the thing for an oil change i was more then a little sticker shocked.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Jan 22, 2015
90 posts
42 upvotes
British Columbia
Northerner867 wrote: Careful regarding the shipping...

Price: $230.59 + $308.64 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Canada Details
Oh man! I just checked my order total after I saw that. I saw the over 35$ free shipping, but I did not see them sneak that in. Thanks for the catch! You just saved me 100$!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photographer. Roomate. Son. Photographer.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Damn, nothing for my Ford Edge, and stock for my 2010 Fusion is unavailable
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2010
2142 posts
1566 upvotes
Has anybody been able to find some for a 2nd gen Santa Fe (2007 - 2012)?
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1461 upvotes
Richmond
Quentin5 wrote: Everything in BMW maintenance is expensive
First time i took the thing for an oil change i was more then a little sticker shocked.
BMW is not that expensive. It's $1500 to pull it into the shop, $150/hour for labour, and a 1000% markup on parts and supplies. What's expensive about that? :rolleyes:
Banned
Feb 16, 2017
27 posts
41 upvotes
Thanks OP. Got a whole set for both front and back for only $99 lol.

It was a warehouse item (returned, in original packaging, unused) but I can always return if something's off.
Dec 9, 2014
299 posts
172 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Please send me link if anyone finds it for a Ford Focus 2010....
Let's live together & save together
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2004
1154 posts
378 upvotes
Whitby
cinnaroll wrote: Someone help me with these question.

I don't know much about cars .
  1. Are these actually good parts?
  2. My mechanics said I need to do my brakes and rotors. I know that cheap rotors can warp, will these warp?
  3. Or do all rotors warp eventually?
  4. What is the difference in KM between good ones and bad ones being warped?
I've been running these pads and rotors for 3 years, just put on my second set.

1. I would say they are VERY good parts.
2. I highly doubt these rotors will warp. I had a piston seize in my front passenger side caliper while driving on the highway. The hotter it got, the harder it grabbed (because it was boiling the fluid in the line/caliper wish was pushing harder on the piston). I thought something weird was going on because my supercharger was getting louder and louder (I had the cruise control on). After about 10 mins someone pulled up beside me honking like crazy and pointing at my car. When I went to pull over and just tapped the brakes it starting slowing down HARD (because the cruise control kicked off). When it came to a stop smoke was pouring out of the wheel/rotor/caliper. Got it towed to the shop for a caliper replacement, amazingly enough the rotor and pads were perfectly fine! Drove another 15k on them both, zero issues.
bobbyg9 wrote: Someone mentioned they were coated but couldn't confirm the info are they zinc coated or not?
The crossdrilled/slotted ones are all zinc coated, super nice at keeping the rust off :)

Just be careful if you get them wet (like from a car wash, or driving in heavy rain for a while without touching the brakes), they take a few seconds before they start to bite, the harder you push on the brakes the longer it takes for them to start to bite. Freaked me out the first few times but I learned to apply a little pressure to wipe em off then you can press on them like normal.

-Jamie M.
Home server: http://ywax.us
Speedtest: Image
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2011
1171 posts
470 upvotes
Awjvail wrote: Has anybody been able to find some for a 2nd gen Santa Fe (2007 - 2012)?
Yes found front drilled and rear OE for my 2008. 110$ plus tax. Seems to be sold out at clearance price now.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2006
13375 posts
8306 upvotes
Brampton
Thanks op $89 shipped for my fronts they want $270 for my rears lol.

Too bad centric and powerstop stuff is Made in the PRC now but otherwise not bad for the price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)