Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Powerblock Large column stand $101.32 (half price)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2020 11:14 am
Sep 30, 2007
249 posts
198 upvotes
Saint-Constant, Qc
Followup post:
It seems the seller is scamming Amazon buyers. I'm sorry all for the inconvenience my thread posed to everyone. The link I used was saying that it was sold by Amazon, only after placing your order did it said that it was sold by a 3rd party seller.
I talked to the Amazon rep, the contacted the seller and asked for a replacement item but I'm not confident. By next Wednesday, if I didn't receive any response by the seller, then I can demand a refund. I'm just bummed as I have been tracking that stand for the last 3 years and was really glad to see the price finally drop.

my excuses to you all.
Dec 8, 2013
261 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
My order says it was delivered to Arizona so guess I got scammed.
No advertising or self promotion in signatures - Mods
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1239 posts
3432 upvotes
Yup
Like others
It went to a different address
Scam
Requested refund
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1239 posts
3432 upvotes
We have granted your claim on order Xxxxxxxx and issued you a refund. On this order, you have now received a total refund of $101.32 back to your original payment method.
Dec 8, 2013
261 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
How did you get a refund so fast. I have to wait a couple business days.
No advertising or self promotion in signatures - Mods
Sep 30, 2007
249 posts
198 upvotes
Saint-Constant, Qc
Hi guys,

I just wanted to do a followup about the Amazon refund process. I managed to obtain the refund. Also, I tried arguing with the Amazon customer support agent about them selling me a replacement stand at the price it was from Amazon.ca that day ($151.23), price at which I would still have bought the stand if their website didn't redirect me to the 3rd party seller who was "selling" it for less. Although it didn't work, I still managed to get a $15 credit to my next purchase from Amazon as a compensation for the situation.

Have a nice day and, again, sorry for this mess.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)