Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Pre-Prime Day Deals (AmazonBasics, Pinzon, Unilever, etc ...) (NO LONGER CONTINUE TO UPDATE) [PRIME MEMBER ONLY]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2018 11:55 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4862 posts
5153 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Pre-Prime Day Deals (AmazonBasics, Pinzon, Unilever, etc ...) (NO LONGER CONTINUE TO UPDATE) [PRIME MEMBER ONLY]

Update #6 : RFD has an official thread for the Prime Day deals and the staff will continue to update on certain deals during the Prime day. If you are looking for deals on the official Prime Day, you can find them here :

-----------------------------------

Update #5 (July 16) : Didn't expect Amazon will have Prime Exclusive Deal in this morning. Anyways, this is the last update (Update : 3L) for this thread. Thanks to everyone support. Enjoy the shopping later today on the official Prime Day.

By the way, Amazon normally loads the deals to the deal store in advance, but you won't see the price. You can find
"Upcoming Prime Exclusive Deal" here

Update #4 (July 15) : Today is the last day to update this thread. Tomorrow will be the official Prime Day starting at "3 pm EST". However, the starting time may vary depending on the countries. Last year, the Prime-Day for Amazon Canada was started early and ended late while we had a late start from 2 years ago Prime-Day. Some Pre-Prime day deal will still be valid until the end of official Prime-Day. However, some will expire tomorrow.

Update : 3L : Some new deals announced from the Prime deal page. Here are some of them :

PRIME DEAL OF THE DAY (For July 16) (NOTE : They can expire anytime of today) :
(A) Save up to 67% on popular Bluedio Headphones & Speakers
(B) Fujifilm Instax Mini Film, Sky Blue
(C) Save up to 30% on Vokul Pro Stunt Scooter

New announcement for the Prime Day countdown deals (NOTE : They can expire anytime)
(1) Spend $25 Get $10 on Baby product with a Child Profile
(2) Save up to 20% on Outdoor Decor & Furniture

(3) Save 30% when you spend $30 on L'Oreal Cosmetics and Daily Essentials
(4) Save 20% on Vitamins
(5) Save up to 35% on select Schick, Bulldog products
(6) Save 30% on select The Body Shop products
(7) Save 20% on Sports Nutrition
(8) Save an additional 20% on irons
Here are other deals for iron

(8b) Rowenta DW5080U1 Focus Iron II
(8c) Rowenta Pro Master Iron
(8d) Rowenta DW7180 Everlast 1750-Watt Anti-Calc Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Blue
(8e) Rowenta 1110031143 DW5270U1 Focus Excel Iron
(8g) T-fal 1830005995 FV1537Q0 Optiglide Iron, 1550 Watts
(8h) T-fal Ultraglide Pro (Green) Irons
(8i) T-fal FV5375Q0 Aquaspeed Autoclean Iron
(8j) T-FAL FV2622Q0 Ultraglide Steam Iron
(8k) Hamilton Beach 14210R Mid Size Iron with Retractable Cord
(8l) BLACK+DECKER D2030 Auto-Off Digital Advantage Iron, White
(8m) Steamfast SF-717 Home-and-Away Mini Steam Iron
(8o) Panasonic NI-W950A Multi-Directional Steam Iron w/Alumite Soleplate
(8p) Sunbeam Hot-2-Trot 800 Watt Compact Non-Stick Soleplate Travel Iron, GCSBTR-100-000
(8q) Sunbeam 1200-Watt Iron with Anti-Drip System & Non-Stick Soleplate, GCSBCL-317-000

(9) Save up to 25% on Schick Razors & Refills
(10) Save 30% on select WUNDER2 products
(11) Save 25% on select Proactiv products
(12) Save 40% on Backyard Discovery Weston All Cedar Playset Swing Set
(14) Save 20% on select medical devices
(15) Save up to 30% on Bulldog Natural Men's Skin & Beard Care
(16) Save up to 20% on select Playtex Baby bottles & cups
(17) Save 30% on select Marcelle, Annabelle and CW Beggs products
(18) Save 20% on Select Coleman Camping Gear
(19) Save 25% on Sierra Massage Tables
(20) Save 30% on Select adidas Apparel and Bags
(21) 30% off Helly Hansen Performance Outdoor Apparel
(22) Save 20% on ORORO Cordless Heated Hoodies
(23) Save 20% or More on Intex Air Beds
(24) Save 20% or More on Select Arctix Snow Apparel
(25) Save 20% or more on Select Marmot Jackets
(25) Save 20% on Select Body Solid Workout Equipment
(26) Save 25% on Spyder Active Sportswear
(27) Save 25% on Select Madd Gear Scooters
(28) Save 25% on White Sierra Hiking Apparel
(29) Save 20% or More on HotHands
(30) Sweethome Meadowland Collection Indoor and Outdoor Green Artificial Grass Turf Area Rug 3'11" X 6'6" Green Artificial Grass/Pet mat with Rubber Backed
(31) Save 20% on Select Hunting Equipment
(32) Bodum Insulated Stainless-Steel Vacuum Travel Mug, 0.45-Liter, 15-Ounce, Red
(33) Bodum Brazil 1-Liter 34-Ounce French Press Coffeemaker
(34) Garden Creations JB5678 Outdoor 9-Foot Umbrella Table Screen, Black
(35) Mountain Buggy Duet Double Cover, Clear
(36) LINKSYS SE3008-CA 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
(37) TP-Link AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender, Repeater, Access Point
(38) Jolly Jumper Change Eze Pads
(39) Prince Lionheart Step Stool, Berry Blue
(40) Mombella Gum Massager & Teether Toy
(41) Dr Brown's Options Wide 3 Piece Neck Glass Bottle, 5 Ounce
(42) Green Toys Airplane and Board Book
(43) McFarlane Toys South Park Mr. Garrison, Kyle & Cartman with The Classroom Large Construction Set Playset
(44) PORTER-CABLE PCC772B 20-Volt Max Bluetooth Speaker
(45) BRICA Cool Cuddle Head and Body Support
(46) T-fal CY7018CA Cook4me 6L All-In-One Multicooker, Black
(47) DEWALT D28710 14-Inch Abrasive Chop Saw
(48) Dreambaby L278 Stroller Fan - Silver w/ Black Foam
(49) Boon, FLO Blue
(50) Green Toys HELG-1061 Helicopter, Green/Blue
(51) The First Years Disney Baby Helping Hands Feeding and Activity Seat, Mickey Mouse

Update : 2C (YMMV) : This is a new update for the SUBSCRIBE promotion. However, it is YMMV (or maybe Technical glitches from Amazon) as some members report that they cannot see the button. However, Amazon has definitely changed the way to activate the coupon code. In fact, for people who already applied the code at least once, the promotion should continue to work in your Amazon account. If not, then you probably need to do the following procedure too. For people who have never applied the code to the account. Here is the procedure :
(1) Goto this link.
(2) You should see the button "Click to add the code to your account".
ss.JPG

(3) (NOTE : You don't need to login to your Amazon account in order to see this button) If you don't see the button. Try the following[(3a) to (3e)]. Whatever way works for you as long as you can see the button. Once you see the button, don't touch the page and you should open another browser tag or page to login to your Amazon account, then go back to the previous browser tag/page and click on the button. Once you click on the button, then the SUBSCRIBE code will be activated in your account permanently and you are good to go to place S&S order.
(3a) Try to use Chrome first as this is the only browser I have seen the button. However, you can also try other browsers.
(3b) Try another computer or try to create a new local user from your computer.
(3c) Try to open the link from your mobile browser too.
(3d) Try to open the link in browser private mode.
(3e) Try again later. It seems the button is on and off. Not sure what Amazon is doing behind the scene. :facepalm:
Contact Amazon CSR if you feel being unfairly excluded from applying the code.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #1C: Thanks to member(inferno_gn) on post#79], a new deal is added to S&S orders for some of the products having the option of S&S. To clarify the deal, it is also for NON-PRIME member and the maximum of $10 can apply across different S&S orders, NOT just for the first S&S order. If you want to re-order your S&S, before canceling your order, make sure your item is still AVAILABLE at the SAME PRICE with other possible promotions are still available.
Expired S&S Page
T&C

The detail for this year's Prime Day has just released and there are few pre-Prime deals have just unveiled at the same time. Please refer to the link below to see more details

Detail of the prime day

Save 25% on SELECTED AmazonBasics and Pinzon essentials

Maximum 4 different disocunts applied for SELECTED Unilever Products :
(1)Save 20% each on SELECTED Unilever Products +
--->(2a)Save 10% when you spend $35 or more on select everyday essentials (for some products only) OR
--->(2b)if the product has S&S available, it will offer you 15% savings instead of getting 10% from spending $35 (for some products only) +
(3)COUPON (for some products only) +
(4)[with (2b) only ] This is YMMV. Please refer to the newest update about the SUBSCRIBE code. Limit Time Only : New subscribers receive an additional 15% off the first delivery of a new S&S using SUBSCRIBE at checkout. $10 maximum value (for some products only)

Images
  • ss.JPG
Last edited by lcmt on Jul 16th, 2018 11:35 am, edited 168 times in total.
392 replies
Jan 28, 2013
218 posts
282 upvotes
Waterloo
So this year it's only on selected items and cut down to 25%?

I recall it used to be on all amazonbasics and 30% off...

Still hot, just not as hot than previous years, thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6513 posts
1070 upvotes
T dot 6
umega890 wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 6:49 am

Amazon is killing it, deals are just going to get worse moving forward.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4862 posts
5153 upvotes
The current 25% discount is for Pre-Prime day deal only. According to the history of the Prime Day, I will expect AmazonBasic will be on the discount list again on the actual Prime Day. However, the selection of the AmazonBasic products will be probably different. The chance of having the same list of products with higher discount is quite low. Promotions offered by Amazon are generally lower this year, so don't put much high hope for the Prime Day. Maybe Christmas/BF promotion will be better after sluggish sales triggered by the trade war. This is the first year (within the past 5 years) I didn't take the advantage of any promotion from the Father's day.
umega890 wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 6:49 am

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4862 posts
5153 upvotes
Change the deal title + adding the Unilever deal. Amazon really likes the "dynamic" idea. When you refresh the prime day page, it will show up different deals. However, some of them are non-prime deals like "saving $80 Chromebook" or "saving up to $6 for lysol, finish and more".

The Unilever deal is double discounts. So it is either 20% + 10% or 20% + 15%. You cannot have all three at the same time because Amazon limits the quantities of the product and you cannot combine different products within each S&S orders. Nonetheless, if you find the product has coupon associated with it, clip it and then you will get triple discounts.
Oct 18, 2012
273 posts
290 upvotes
OTTAWA
There seems to be a gift card deal for prime members for reloading $100.00 CAD onto their gift card balance and receive $7.50 promo credit. I believe this is targeted to first time reloaders of gift cards.

You may or may not see it depending on how often you reload gift cards I guess. There should be a banner once you click on the Amazon Prime Day banner.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2349 posts
326 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Just ordered 3 deodorant sticks for 20% off. I believe that was the limit.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4862 posts
5153 upvotes
The deals from the banner are dynamic. Even you qualify for the promotion, you may not get it. By the way, I just see this from the banner

https://www.amazon.ca/Furbo-Dog-Camera- ... 01FXC7JWQ/
SquareCube wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 9:15 am
There seems to be a gift card deal for prime members for reloading $100.00 CAD onto their gift card balance and receive $7.50 promo credit. I believe this is targeted to first time reloaders of gift cards.

You may or may not see it depending on how often you reload gift cards I guess. There should be a banner once you click on the Amazon Prime Day banner.
Last edited by lcmt on Jul 3rd, 2018 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2009
4862 posts
5153 upvotes
If the product has S&S and you have 5 subscriptions (you can split your 3 deodorant sticks into 3 separate orders, and this will count for 3 subscriptions), then you will get another 15% off from S&S.
bargain man wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 9:16 am
Just ordered 3 deodorant sticks for 20% off. I believe that was the limit.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4184 posts
2008 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Hoping for a deal on some wireless security cameras.
Mar 21, 2012
338 posts
136 upvotes
Edmonton
lcmt wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 9:21 am
If the product has S&S and you have 5 subscriptions (you can split your 3 deodorant sticks into 3 separate orders, and this will count for 3 subscriptions), then you will get another 15% off from S&S.
i've been doing the same thing for stuff like kicking horse coffee. When its on sale, i just grab 5 different flavors. It ends up qualifying for subscribe & save at 15%.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)