Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Prime Day - Board Games - Save an additional 15%

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2018 6:44 am
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1473 posts
1208 upvotes
British Columbia
I bought some of these games in the past on Amazon for 10-15 dollars cheaper than this with all the discounts they're giving added in... If you're desperate for the games then go for it I guess but they aren't runaway prices in my opinion.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6363 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
Clank is a good deal at ~38+tax compared to 52+tax at 401 games
Apr 12, 2017
155 posts
237 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
canadiankorean wrote: It's true.
But if you are looking for a good 2 player abstract game.. this is good even without the Roxley version.
The differences aren't that big to make it less of a game.
I fully agree. Regardless of the version this is a great game. I picked up a spinmaster version and absolutely love playing this game with my wife.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
pishahasha wrote: Exploding kittens often goes on sale for 19.99
additional 15 % off
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Sep 30, 2015
641 posts
882 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Exploding Kittens is showing up for an additional 30% off now.
The expansion pack and NSFW edition are also 30% off.
Nov 18, 2014
480 posts
694 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Most games lost the 15% and went up in price. Was going to buy last night and I think it disappeared around 10pm MT. Why bother with the extra time for Prime Day?
Feb 8, 2011
226 posts
146 upvotes

Got Exploding Kittens with expansion. Stacked with the free $10 off. :)
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
Also, for those who love exploding kittens, they announced a new expansion called "Streaking Kitten's", which doesn't release until October 9, 2018.

Couldn't find it in Canada...however Amazon US does offer it as a pre-order for $4.99USD plus $5.13USD shipping/import to Canada.

I pre-ordered here: STREAKING KITTENS PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON.COM

Just as a side note
When Imploding Kittens first came out, I pre-ordered for $11.99 CND from Amazon.ca....soon after the price rose to $17.99 and finally to $19.99 (cheaper if you got it on Prime Day this week.

Amazon has a price guarantee it won't go up...only down if it is cheaper by release date.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7846 posts
8792 upvotes
kanewtz wrote: Also, for those who love exploding kittens, they announced a new expansion called "Streaking Kitten's", which doesn't release until October 9, 2018.

Couldn't find it in Canada...however Amazon US does offer it as a pre-order for $4.99USD plus $5.13USD shipping/import to Canada.

I pre-ordered here: STREAKING KITTENS PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON.COM

Just as a side note
When Imploding Kittens first came out, I pre-ordered for $11.99 CND from Amazon.ca....soon after the price rose to $17.99 and finally to $19.99 (cheaper if you got it on Prime Day this week.

Amazon has a price guarantee it won't go up...only down if it is cheaper by release date.
Thanks, ordered. :)