Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Prime Day Deals Discussion (July 10 - July 12) [*** NOTE : PRIME EX-DEAL EXTEND TO JULY 12***]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2017 5:14 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1230 posts
659 upvotes
Vancouver
BobSagget wrote: Nothing I ordered has even begun to ship yet. I made another order this morning (9 am), selected 2 day prime and I just noticed shipping speed has been changed to 4-5 days standard shipping! What the heck.
Very strange. Here in Vancouver, made 5 orders, 3 have already been delivered on Wednesday by 11 AM. It's crazy fast. The rest will be delivered by Thursday 8 PM.

The instant pot box was bigger than expected.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
BobSagget wrote: Nothing I ordered has even begun to ship yet. I made another order this morning (9 am), selected 2 day prime and I just noticed shipping speed has been changed to 4-5 days standard shipping! What the heck.
First order of batts already arrived but my Bino and HD won't be shipped for another few days.

Edit: Won't complain as in the last month have rec'd $20 creds for issues with Amazon.
Feb 6, 2007
760 posts
264 upvotes
minimalist wrote: It appears you can use Promo Code for S&S. Take a look:

Subscription summary
Items: CDN$ 16.72
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Subscription Discount: -CDN$ 2.51
Courtesy Credit: -CDN$ 5.00
Total before tax: CDN$ 9.21
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 0.46
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.65
Total: CDN$ 10.32
Gift Certificates: -CDN$ 9.55
Order Total: CDN$ 0.77
Did your credit apply after you made your S&S (e.g. when they're about to ship your items)? Under payment method for S&S, it says they will first take any balance on gift cards before charging on credit cards, so I was wondering if promo credits are considered gift card balances for S&S.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
1749 posts
1361 upvotes
I ordered some subscribe and save items that were supposed to be be billed on July 11 but I haven't seen any pre-auth charges on my cc yet. The orders for these items are still sitting at "haven't yet shipped" and usually they are already in "processing/shipping soon" stage by the estimated bill date. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Has anyone who ordered on the 9th/10th had any of their subscribe and save items charged/shipped out yet?
Always hungry ;)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24227 posts
43253 upvotes
ONTARIO
Finally something shipped. Only one order so far but at least it's something. The 16 pack of essential oils for $18 deal. I look forward to receiving that tomorrow and using them in my diffuser!
Now hurry up on my other things Amazon.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10595 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
I made 3 separate orders; I was expecting 3 boxes...

First time all 3 different orders were shipped in ONE box.

Pretty impressive logistics they have going to auto-detect and bundle 3 orders into one shipment.

I only have 1 more order remaining...

and it'll probably take a while to ship since they probably over-sold that item. :lol:
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
3254 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
They shipped a $10 snow shovel in a large box with Purolator. Did they even profit on this?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24227 posts
43253 upvotes
ONTARIO
LegiT wrote: They shipped a $10 snow shovel in a large box with Purolator. Did they even profit on this?
Doubt it.

I've ordered stuff much cheaper than $10 before and had it ship via Purolator as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1326 posts
429 upvotes
My router won't be shipped until late this month or early August although I knew that from the start.

The other 2 orders had a guaranteed delivery date for today but both pushed back to Wednesday. I'm going to contact Amazon. What kind of redress should I expect or perhaps even ask for?
+93___FalconR___________________________🫨
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1295 posts
568 upvotes
North York, ON
Order #2 (Bino) shipped. 3rd and final order won't be shipped until late next week. Not too impressed with Amazon delivery and the pushing back of delivery dates.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1114 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
I had no issues with my orders. All shipped the next day.
Aug 3, 2017
9 posts
humansoul wrote: It's been the lowest price based ***************. I bought it and will think about it afterwards.

Hey Humansoul not sure if you'll see this but if you do, need to ask you a question about an old thread. Would like your help. Pm me if possible please.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)