• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2019 10:12 am
[OP]
Mar 17, 2019
18 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon Canada] *Prime day deals* Save up to 40% for SoundPEATS TrueCapsule

Although I have shared their promotions before, I found they are on prime day deals with 40% off today.
what a big surprise, lol
49 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1153 posts
709 upvotes
Nepean
Any info on how they sound? the reviews are for their other true wireless product
Feb 18, 2013
783 posts
771 upvotes
Victoria
Heythumb88 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 3:53 am
Any info on how they sound? the reviews are for their other true wireless product
Here's the last thread. I have them, sent mids/highs, bass is boomin. Great if you're into electronic/hiphop etc.

They previously shipped with a 40% rebate coupon to bring the price down to $2x.xx
Oct 2, 2008
364 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Honestly I love these. Comfortable, not crazy loud but bass is great if you use the right ear bud tips.
The only thing is the buds that they come with don't fit my ears so I use a different set from another headphones. With that being said the case doesn't close properly.

I'm gonna return my pair soon because it has connection issues from right to left. Sometimes when I'm walking the left randomly disconnects for a second or two. I've also noticed if I cover the right headphone a certain was it disconnects the left one for a second or two again. It might just be my unit.

At this price I don't think you'd find any better. Just hopefully your unit doesn't have any defects.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
10957 posts
1452 upvotes
peakingduck wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 5:16 am
Here's the last thread. I have them, sent mids/highs, bass is boomin. Great if you're into electronic/hiphop etc.

They previously shipped with a 40% rebate coupon to bring the price down to $2x.xx
$2x?? When was that
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Aug 20, 2018
116 posts
102 upvotes
How annoying is the touch control?
Oct 2, 2008
364 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
dcipub wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 7:38 am
How annoying is the touch control?
Right double tap - pause
Left double tap - voice control
Long press - right is next song left is pervious
No volume control

It's actually pretty simple and easy
Mar 2, 2014
41 posts
106 upvotes
Halifax
Can someone tell me if the charging case uses a micro usb or a usb-c port to charge the case? Thanks in Advance.
Oct 2, 2008
364 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
rajanprash wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 7:47 am
Can someone tell me if the charging case uses a micro usb or a usb-c port to charge the case? Thanks in Advance.
Micro usb
Jul 15, 2019
1 posts
Fellas do you know if these are good for working out? Specifically, are they loose at all or would they fall out when running?
Nov 23, 2017
892 posts
1777 upvotes
These actually look good.

I have bought quite a few of these from these Chinese companies and they have been pretty disappointing. I probably should have just saved the money and bought some better ones lol.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5518 posts
364 upvotes
Vancouver
How is this comparing to their in ear type? Is this specifically for call?
Sep 4, 2008
683 posts
90 upvotes
New Westminster
jtcb wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 9:00 am
How is this comparing to their in ear type? Is this specifically for call?
I wouldn't say they are specifically for call. I have tried using them in a walmart, while the other party can hear me they said i sounded very 'spacious' or hollow.

The design is in ear btw, not sure what u r referring to. They are not like airpods that kinda sorta sit outside.