[Amazon Canada] *Prime day deals* Save up to 40% for SoundPEATS TrueCapsule

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2019 10:12 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7262 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a pair of these for $37 from the last thread.
Once you receive a pair, you'll get a request to write a review and send proof to them, and then they'll refund you 40%. This effectively makes it about $22.

I find them a bit bulky, but the sound quality, pairing, and battery is good.
Going to use these until fall when "hopefully" new airpods are announced.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 22, 2005
9983 posts
2634 upvotes
Anyone use these for working out? ... worried they might fall out.

Price is right for sure. I have no interest in spending $220 on Apple pods.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2473 posts
1415 upvotes
There are so many different options for SoundPeats available. Very confusing....is anyone able to recommend the best one? They all seem to be in the $30-$40 range.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5538 posts
371 upvotes
Vancouver
brclho wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 9:11 am
I wouldn't say they are specifically for call. I have tried using them in a walmart, while the other party can hear me they said i sounded very 'spacious' or hollow.

The design is in ear btw, not sure what u r referring to. They are not like airpods that kinda sorta sit outside.
I mean their other type without anything sticking out of the ear.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07PVJTQ26/
Sep 4, 2008
689 posts
102 upvotes
New Westminster
kool1 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 9:52 am
Anyone use these for working out? ... worried they might fall out.

Price is right for sure. I have no interest in spending $220 on Apple pods.
I have gone running and biking with them on and they were snug. I was kinda worry wind might catch the stem and rip it out but everything was snug. They have different tip sizes I believe, though I never tried because the ones they came with fit me well.
[OP]
Mar 17, 2019
18 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
They have 3 types of ear tips and fit well for me for working out.
[OP]
Mar 17, 2019
18 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
It looks that truecapsule has longer playtime and they are different designs
Aug 16, 2015
145 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I bought this for around $23 bux with the 40% off card inside the box....the bass sound good right out of the box...then i turn on the eq ... select dance...and my god....my brain is vibrating lmao...I have vmoda lp2 and this one sound just as good imo (not an audiophile)
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2753 posts
728 upvotes
Vancouver
LordMassive wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 2:46 pm
I bought this for around $23 bux with the 40% off card inside the box....the bass sound good right out of the box...then i turn on the eq ... select dance...and my god....my brain is vibrating lmao...I have vmoda lp2 and this one sound just as good imo (not an audiophile)
how do you use the 40% off card if you already bought it
Oct 13, 2001
512 posts
33 upvotes
Fredericton
I bought these for $39 in May and do like them well enough. I use them for walks/runs and mowing, etc. I had to tweak the EQ on my iPhone to get any depth and be sure to fit into ear canal properly to get your base. Overall I would say they are good and at the price point very good. I do wish they have a volume control however.

I am sure they will not compare to pricier buds but i have no experience with those and I am a casual users so for me they are a good fit.

fayya wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 9:55 am
Seems like this version is newer than the one I have but with a smaller battery. Anyone have experience on both and can comment?

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07NVLL8G ... 8LUM&psc=1
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3833 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
dirk wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 3:22 pm
I bought these for $39 in May and do like them well enough. I use them for walks/runs and mowing, etc. I had to tweak the EQ on my iPhone to get any depth and be sure to fit into ear canal properly to get your base. Overall I would say they are good and at the price point very good. I do wish they have a volume control however.

I am sure they will not compare to pricier buds but i have no experience with those and I am a casual users so for me they are a good fit.
i'd like to know if you experienced any audio lag/high latency?