• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2019 10:12 am
Mar 16, 2018
305 posts
277 upvotes
Hamilton
j6n wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 7:17 pm
Mine arrived today. Glad you two convinced me to cancel and reorder because they actually sent me the $49.99 ones. Saved an extra $7 and it came with the 40% off coupon in the box. They actually work better than I expected too!
Mine came today as well - went for a 15 km run with them and they worked really well without falling out! I was expecting awful bass and mediocre connection, but I didn't have any drops and the sound quality is actually pretty decent - I even left my phone outside on my deck and still had a connection on the other side of my apartment. The only big con is that the ear tips suck and like most headphones of this type; when your ears get sweaty your ear canal becomes a gross sloshy mess.

Normally I don't like to encourage the typical aggressive Chinese Amazon review shakedown, but I might take them up on their 40% off offer and write up a review.
Edit: new reviews are actually BLOCKED because of Soundpeats sketchiness LOL
Jun 1, 2006
836 posts
233 upvotes
Mississauga
ownthesky wrote:
Jul 19th, 2019 12:21 am
Normally I don't like to encourage the typical aggressive Chinese Amazon review shakedown, but I might take them up on their 40% off offer and write up a review.
Edit: new reviews are actually BLOCKED because of Soundpeats sketchiness LOL
Ivy gave me the 40% refund without any fuss. I told her Amazon blocked the creation of new reviews. I just got confirmation from Amazon of the refund while writing this. I got to say, so far I'm liking their customer service and the earphones.
I still can't believe these cost me just $21.60? Too good to be true!
Mar 13, 2018
72 posts
32 upvotes
j6n wrote:
Jul 20th, 2019 1:22 am
Ivy gave me the 40% refund without any fuss. I told her Amazon blocked the creation of new reviews. I just got confirmation from Amazon of the refund while writing this. I got to say, so far I'm liking their customer service and the earphones.
I still can't believe these cost me just $21.60? Too good to be true!
How do you apply the 40% discount to your previous purchase... I got the code from the supplier just don't know to apply for discount.
Jun 1, 2006
836 posts
233 upvotes
Mississauga
andrewlo wrote:
Jul 20th, 2019 6:51 am
How do you apply the 40% discount to your previous purchase... I got the code from the supplier just don't know to apply for discount.
I don't know. I never got a code. There was a card inside the box with instructions to email them for further help. I just followed that.