• Jul 16th, 2019 2:27 am
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
4936 posts
4845 upvotes
Vancouver
Zerorace wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 2:36 pm
At least link to the page...what's the point of the post with no info.

Here you go
What's the point of posting a link that has no info either?
18% = GTA residents as a proportion of Canada's total population
97% = chance that an RFDer lives in the GTA when he posts something location specific, without giving a location

Were you hit with surprise customs/import fees on an Amazon.ca purchase?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
4936 posts
4845 upvotes
Vancouver
Krime1k wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 12:43 am
I love how people call it Instapot when it's not even the brand. It's Instant Pot. I'm guilty of this myself... no idea why we're all referring to it as Instapot, I guess we're intuitively naming it what it should really be.
Whatever it's called, can we pay with Interact?
18% = GTA residents as a proportion of Canada's total population
97% = chance that an RFDer lives in the GTA when he posts something location specific, without giving a location

Were you hit with surprise customs/import fees on an Amazon.ca purchase?
Feb 23, 2008
779 posts
54 upvotes
I've noticed some things that I've had in my cart have jacked up in price perhaps in preparation for prime day to bring them back to normal or I'll have to wait for prime day to be over for them to come down in price.
Banned
May 21, 2018
45 posts
158 upvotes
Orillia
Get ready for prime day. New member Sign Up with a 30 day free Ttrial of Amazon Prime.
Surprise everywhere.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
16628 posts
3629 upvotes
Toronto
I have a few 4K UHD Blu-ray discs to buy. Shall I expect that they will likely NOT be on sale.
Dec 21, 2007
587 posts
138 upvotes
Scarborough
DowsZeng wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2019 4:29 am
Get ready for prime day. New member Sign Up with a 30 day free Ttrial of Amazon Prime.
I did this once about 2-3 years back...I think it resets and you get a 30 day trial again after x amount of months or years?
I am the Stig's brother's cousin's friend's former roommate.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16758 posts
22863 upvotes
ONTARIO
Conundrum1911 wrote:
Jul 6th, 2019 6:50 pm
I did this once about 2-3 years back...I think it resets and you get a 30 day trial again after x amount of months or years?
Free 30 day trial resets once a year. So you should be able to sign up again exactly a year after you signed up last time.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
1882 posts
1363 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Here's hoping the Switch Pro Controller goes on sale Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
21595 posts
7507 upvotes
Krime1k wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 12:43 am
I love how people call it Instapot when it's not even the brand. It's Instant Pot. I'm guilty of this myself... no idea why we're all referring to it as Instapot, I guess we're intuitively naming it what it should really be.
It's a brand name of a knockoff!
(Or it should be since everyone calls it that)
Aug 25, 2011
550 posts
185 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Just set up all my coupons for Prime Day and beyond until the 19th.

Some brands increase coupons on Prime Day, but because of the incremental traffic, it doesn't make sense to throw away funding dollars when customers will buy it anyway.

There are some brands out there that don't even promote on Prime Day and still experience a lift
Nov 24, 2006
674 posts
108 upvotes
Greenfield Park, QC
I’ve wishlisted everything i’ve been remotely interested in the past months, so i’ll Just quickly scroll through to see if there are any price drops. In previous years my best deals were on things like shampoo, paper towels, deodorant, detergent etc. Not exciting, but I bought enough to last a year. Also i’m expecting the Amazon basics stuff to be on sale, if so i’ll grab cables and batteries.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1317 posts
565 upvotes
hazelsmrf wrote:
Jul 8th, 2019 6:04 pm
I’ve wishlisted everything i’ve been remotely interested in the past months, so i’ll Just quickly scroll through to see if there are any price drops. In previous years my best deals were on things like shampoo, paper towels, deodorant, detergent etc. Not exciting, but I bought enough to last a year. Also i’m expecting the Amazon basics stuff to be on sale, if so i’ll grab cables and batteries.
these are the types of things I am looking for, if you see anything amazing, please let me know
Got that Zoomer account!
Nov 17, 2017
77 posts
82 upvotes
Just FYI for those interested in the US deals for Amazon.com prime day deals. They've put out a press release today. Scroll to bottom for category breakdowns. Obviously it’s not listing specific prices but it does indicate big savings on Samsung Qled 65”. https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-rele ... ay-deals-0
#informationispower
Please don’t s@$t on my parade

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

eerie333