Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Prime Day: Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse - $54.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2019 10:17 am
Jun 20, 2009
21 posts
4 upvotes
Just received mine even though it said shipping would be in 1-2 months. Got the shipping notification yesterday. The box indicates it was meant to be sold for the Brazil market lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1594 posts
1295 upvotes
SUERTE wrote: Just received mine even though it said shipping would be in 1-2 months. Got the shipping notification yesterday. The box indicates it was meant to be sold for the Brazil market lol.
Might be a problem if you ever need to RMA it. I don't know if Logitech warranty is international. I would personally ask for an exchange.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1718 posts
285 upvotes
Brampton
Amazon says mine is arriving on Monday. No tracking number yet.
adamm
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
This mouse is great. My only regret is maybe not waiting for the bundle with the K800 keyboard to go onsale. Now I want one to go with the mouse.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
zod wrote: This mouse is great. My only regret is maybe not waiting for the bundle with the K800 keyboard to go onsale. Now I want one to go with the mouse.
Same, I need a new keyboard now lol.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2014
6052 posts
4059 upvotes
Parry Sound
zod wrote: This mouse is great. My only regret is maybe not waiting for the bundle with the K800 keyboard to go onsale. Now I want one to go with the mouse.
The K840 looks a lot better and is an overall better keyboard. The K800 is creaky plastic with mushy keys.

Well unless you really need the wireless
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1718 posts
285 upvotes
Brampton
Received my mouse on Friday. It’s from Brazil as well. I still used it.
adamm