Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] PRIME EXCLUSIVE - Invicta 8926C (Seiko NH35A) Automatic Watch 200M - $64.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2018 6:06 pm
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
16281 posts
6266 upvotes
Oakville
flaris wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 1:31 pm
Only 1min loss per month for a $65 automatic watch is amazing.
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. Lol.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4750 posts
985 upvotes
Crap...for $65, an automatic with Seiko movement, and Submariner style....dammit Prime I'm in lol.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Jun 25, 2005
502 posts
195 upvotes
flaris wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 1:31 pm
Only 1min loss per month for a $65 automatic watch is amazing.
My Seiko Turtle loses 20 secs a day and it costs 5x as much.
Nov 22, 2009
704 posts
707 upvotes
Toronto
monkey_bongo wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 2:33 pm
My Seiko Turtle loses 20 secs a day and it costs 5x as much.
Consider getting it demagnetized.
Nov 20, 2017
33 posts
6 upvotes
Got one, thanks OP. The branding on the side is an eyesore, hoping it grows on me over time. Shame we had no real prime day deals aside from this and the timex pieces last night.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
2165 posts
651 upvotes
GTA
Tig wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 1:15 pm
I have this watch. It's my vacation beater and for the last 10 years I've literally beat the crap out of it. Gone swimming with it many times with the crown pulled open where water has gotten in and the crystal fogs up on the inside, but then the condensation dissipates and it just keeps going.

I just can't seem to kill it no matter what I do. Because of this I've grown kind of fond of it lol
Me too. Great vacation watch. It was running a bit slow so I had adjusted it just before my recent trip to Hawaii. Guess I wan't paying attention when putting it back together and squeezed the rubber sealing ring so it wasn't seated properly. So after surfing in Waikiki, some water had gotten in and it fogged up badly, However, I removed the back again and got rid of the fogging. Still runs great. BTW I put a NATO strap on mine for a classic 007 look Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Jul 31, 2008
297 posts
123 upvotes
Markham
Chalovskii wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 3:00 pm
Got one, thanks OP. The branding on the side is an eyesore, hoping it grows on me over time. Shame we had no real prime day deals aside from this and the timex pieces last night.
I wanna buy it, but that side branding kills it for me. I can't unsee it .
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4750 posts
985 upvotes
weedb0y wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 2:54 pm
Bought mine..again.. lol
How much did you pay last time? And was this a Prime Day deal before (if so, what year?)
Chalovskii wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 3:00 pm
What were the Timex deals, for what pieces? Thx! I didn't see any today...
mdl.tor wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 3:30 pm
I wanna buy it, but that side branding kills it for me. I can't unsee it .
Well, it's back up to regular price now so...if you didn't buy it, they made the decision easier for you :P

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6402 posts
1132 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Why do people keep wearing a device when we all have cellphones? I just like to carry the less stuffs
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4750 posts
985 upvotes
L4cky wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 5:25 pm
Why do people keep wearing a device when we all have cellphones? I just like to carry the less stuffs
Because it looks awesome. The watch is the one classic piece of jewelry that a man can wear. Plus, it has a functional aspect to it, and can be used a little more discreetly when the situation calls for checking the time.

And look at how many people wear smart/activity watches now too.

The watch is not going away any time soon ;)

Jan 4, 2014
799 posts
227 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
L4cky wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 5:25 pm
Glancing at my wrist is much easier than pulling out my phone.