Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] PRIME EXCLUSIVE - Invicta 8926C (Seiko NH35A) Automatic Watch 200M - $64.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2018 6:06 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4661 posts
870 upvotes
wake97 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2018 1:46 am
Why do I have to drop stacks to see if I'm even going to enjoy having a watch on my wrist? The reviews of the watch aren't even bad. It's better than buying some trash replica that will wear down fast. Everyone has to start somewhere, this is just the beginning for me lmao.
I don't understand the guys that come in here, knowing what the thread is about, and still feeling the need to act so superior. You said it yourself before, this was meant to be your first go at the watch world. And you got an automatic at that, not a quartz, with a very respected Seiko movement, and the watch itself looks fantastic as an homage to a classic. $65 for all that? You can't beat that.

Ignore the haters, you did great with this watch.
Last edited by deezz on Jul 18th, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Dec 10, 2014
499 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wearysky wrote:
Jul 18th, 2018 7:59 am
It's a Seiko NH35A movement. That's hardly "a crap" - even watch snobs recognize that while most Invicta watches are crap, the divers they make with this movement are perfectly serviceable daily beaters.
The NH35 movement is literally the Seiko 4R35 movement, which people praise to death as being reliable a work horse.
Mar 19, 2013
5 posts
London
how does one remove the links of this watch? is it a push through with hammer or screw?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4661 posts
870 upvotes
victorcxu wrote:
Jul 20th, 2018 8:27 pm
how does one remove the links of this watch? is it a push through with hammer or screw?
Push through. The underside of the links show arrows to indicate which direction to remove the links in.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*