Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] [PRIME] KAYIZU Men's Underwear Ultra Soft Cotton Stretch Boxer Briefs 5-Pack

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2017 5:41 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
10422 posts
1909 upvotes
VANCOUVER
peli33 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:01 pm
Is that a codename or do you actually mean legs?
You thinking maybe he meant boys?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
7201 posts
848 upvotes
Montreal, QC
peli33 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 9:01 pm
Is that a codename or do you actually mean legs?
Thighs lol
Sep 14, 2009
863 posts
290 upvotes
Halifax
Bought these last time, and they are fantastic. 95% cotton, 5% spandex. Will be buying more.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
2650 posts
772 upvotes
Vancouver
Daijoubu wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 6:21 pm
I can't wear cotton brief anymore, especially when it's hot out or doing physical activities, they soak up transpiration and takes forever to dry.
I'm rocking these from Costco, super confy, quick drying (a plus when travelling), they don't seems to be carrying them atm however
Adidas Performance Climalite moiture wicking, 91% polyster and 9% spandex.
SUPER confy, do buy one size up if you have larger legs
http://www.cochaser.com/blog/adidas-men ... wear-3-pk/
I have these (bought it after reading on RFD about it), they're crap, I always get inner thigh chafing after wearing them. The best briefs imho are the Kirkland Costco sells.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1925 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
charlesd79 wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 2:16 am
I have these (bought it after reading on RFD about it), they're crap, I always get inner thigh chafing after wearing them. The best briefs imho are the Kirkland Costco sells.
will it cause chafing for everyone or is it because your legs are bulkier?
That's not a knife!
Jun 26, 2009
47 posts
12 upvotes
charlesd79 wrote:
The best briefs imho are the Kirkland Costco sells.
Best priced too imo, last time I bought a set they were 5 for $12 iirc
Oct 15, 2009
285 posts
114 upvotes
charlesd79 wrote:
Agreed. I own many different types and these are the biggest crap I've ever worn. So much so that it's the only thing I've ever returned to costco. I thought it was ridiculous to return $15 underwear, and I was only going to use them for the gym, but I hated them that much. Extremely uncomfortable. They run a seam in the weirdest spot, like down the gooch area, and I could feel it the whole time while wearing them. I really like CK but they're expensive. Also uniqlo aren't bad and are half the price of CK.
Mar 1, 2016
31 posts
9 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 6:21 pm
I can't wear cotton brief anymore, especially when it's hot out or doing physical activities, they soak up transpiration and takes forever to dry.

I'm rocking these from Costco, super confy, quick drying (a plus when travelling), they don't seems to be carrying them atm however
Adidas Performance Climalite moiture wicking, 91% polyster and 9% spandex.
SUPER confy, do buy one size up if you have larger legs

http://www.cochaser.com/blog/adidas-men ... wear-3-pk/
Quick Drying on what? Skid Marks? I just had to!!!