Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon.ca] PS4- Helldivers Super-Earth Ult Ed. OR God of War III Remastered - $24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2015 12:04 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 10, 2006
358 posts
81 upvotes
St. John's
FearLess wrote: thx OP got 3 PS4 game for dirt cheap!

godzilla for 20.49$
helldiver for 26.99$
J-Stars Victory for 25.99$
where were you able to get J-Stars for so cheap? It's still $60+ on Amazon so there is no PM oppurtunity now.
Banned
Dec 17, 2012
2084 posts
277 upvotes
TORONTO
GreenEggsAndSpam wrote: where were you able to get J-Stars for so cheap? It's still $60+ on Amazon so there is no PM oppurtunity now.
Bestbuy has it for $30
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6906 posts
3331 upvotes
Canada
My BB was lame ... it was tagged as 24.99 but still went through at $40 at the register. So then they matched the price error but didn't price beat.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
raspeed wrote: My BB was lame ... it was tagged as 24.99 but still went through at $40 at the register. So then they matched the price error but didn't price beat.
What game?
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Aug 10, 2006
358 posts
81 upvotes
St. John's
Hiitsdj wrote: Bestbuy has it for $30
Seriously? I was there on Monday and wanted to pick up a copy of it along with some other games I was there for. Helldivers grabbed my attentioned bu decided against it. I scanned J-Stars and it was over $65 and thought "ugh why hasn't there been on sale yet"
I put the game back, bought my other items and left. It's showing online at BestBuy as $69.99 again now
Sep 22, 2010
337 posts
199 upvotes
Milton
GreenEggsAndSpam wrote: Seriously? I was there on Monday and wanted to pick up a copy of it along with some other games I was there for. Helldivers grabbed my attentioned bu decided against it. I scanned J-Stars and it was over $65 and thought "ugh why hasn't there been on sale yet"
I put the game back, bought my other items and left. It's showing online at BestBuy as $69.99 again now
I was actually $29.99 at Amazon.ca yesterday but the price has gone back up already today.

With Price Match and Price beat it came up to about $30 all in with tax
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2014
1505 posts
1104 upvotes
Toronto, ON
raspeed wrote: My BB was lame ... it was tagged as 24.99 but still went through at $40 at the register. So then they matched the price error but didn't price beat.
You should have pointed out their SCOP policy and got it for $14.99
-------------
GRAMMAR: The difference between "Feeling you're nuts." and "Feeling your nuts."
English is a difficult language. It can be understood through tough thorough thought though.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
KC29 wrote: I was actually $29.99 at Amazon.ca yesterday but the price has gone back up already today.

With Price Match and Price beat it came up to about $30 all in with tax
The price of Helldivers hasn't gone up, they're just temporarily out of stock and you need to select Amazon.ca instead of the one it's defaulting to.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
I just got helldivers, I put code in to download dlc, and it listed everything. The only problem is it didn't download anything.... I see nothing in downloads and it keeps letting me put code in. Is this just a unlock code, or is it suppose to download it??
Sep 22, 2010
337 posts
199 upvotes
Milton
window shopper wrote: I just got helldivers, I put code in to download dlc, and it listed everything. The only problem is it didn't download anything.... I see nothing in downloads and it keeps letting me put code in. Is this just a unlock code, or is it suppose to download it??
It unlocks the DLC only stuff so just check your armory and strategems, all the DLC only stuff will be there ready to be equipped.

Same with the look of your character
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
KC29 wrote: It unlocks the DLC only stuff so just check your armory and strategems, all the DLC only stuff will be there ready to be equipped.

Same with the look of your character
So it doesn't actually download anything? Just unlocks stuff on the disc? That's just dumb, so used copies of the game they would lose out on the dlc.
Sep 22, 2010
337 posts
199 upvotes
Milton
window shopper wrote: So it doesn't actually download anything? Just unlocks stuff on the disc? That's just dumb, so used copies of the game they would lose out on the dlc.
That is correct. The DLC stuff are actually pretty awesome and most of them are still comparable with Equipment only obtainable at higher higher levels so these will be stuff you will be using for the long run.

The disc contains the main game and the expansion still (about $19.99 on PSN) and each of the DLC pack are around $2.99-$3.99 range and theres about 11 DLCs included in this so pretty good value if PMed
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
KC29 wrote: That is correct. The DLC stuff are actually pretty awesome and most of them are still comparable with Equipment only obtainable at higher higher levels so these will be stuff you will be using for the long run.

The disc contains the main game and the expansion still (about $19.99 on PSN) and each of the DLC pack are around $2.99-$3.99 range and theres about 11 DLCs included in this so pretty good value if PMed

Thanks for clearing that up, I thought it screwed up. This game is awesome !
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
Solsearchin1 wrote: Damn, missed out on Godzilla !
Read lots of bad reviews on it so maybe Godzilla missed out on you! :D
Sep 9, 2011
51 posts
18 upvotes
Waterloo
Looks like it's sold out, so if you ordered it it might go on back order.