Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

PS4/XB1 Dark Souls 3 - The Fire Fades Edition ($30)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2018 7:52 pm
Nov 30, 2010
629 posts
489 upvotes
Burnaby

[Amazon.ca] PS4/XB1 Dark Souls 3 - The Fire Fades Edition ($30)

Lowest on CCC so far.

The DARK SOULS III: THE FIRE FADES EDITION delivers the complete Dark Souls III experience and includes the full game and all Season Pass content – ASHES OF ARIANDEL and THE RINGED CITY DLC expansions.

PS4: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B06XTJMF4B/
XB1: https://www.amazon.ca/Dark-Souls-III-Fi ... 06XTPJWWL/ (credit to bgallagher)
Last edited by Slashon on Apr 12th, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Nice! Thanks, OP.
May 28, 2008
298 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
I got it last night along with DS2 Scholar of the First Sin for 26$. DS3 FF was 20 USD on Amazon.com for the last few days, but I just couldn't get the order to go through and it only showed 1 available so I bit on the .ca offer last night. I think I saw .com saying they'll get more so it might drop again, but 30 CDN for the complete edition is a good enough deal IMO.
Jan 26, 2008
837 posts
78 upvotes
Scarborough
Ren wrote: Is this on disc dlc?
Yes sir
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
Same price on Xbox One.
https://www.amazon.ca/Dark-Souls-III-Fi ... 06XTPJWWL/
Any good $5 filler to get free shipping?
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
I've looked at the cost of the Season Pass for DS3 being $24.99 on the PSN Store, and since I already own the base game I'll just wait for either a sale on the Season Pass, or wait for a price drop on the two DLC packs.
Dec 17, 2009
25 posts
54 upvotes
Bowmanville
Great deal on an amazing game. Good find OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
2081 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
haven't played this game at all is it any good? is it too hard?
Nov 30, 2010
629 posts
489 upvotes
Burnaby
DimsumDeals wrote: haven't played this game at all is it any good? is it too hard?
It's "hard" if you've never played a souls game before. If you can learn from your mistakes and have the discipline to keep trying, then it's a great game.

If you would rather play games where you're an invincible tank, then you probably won't like this one. Your character is fairly fragile.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
2081 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
i know what you mean, i played demon souls before and dark souls 1 and 2, is it demon souls difficult or dark souls 2 difficult?
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
DimsumDeals wrote: haven't played this game at all is it any good? is it too hard?
If you have a short temper, don't risk it. I love the games... well except Dark Souls 2, was iffy on that... but if you are one of those guys who gets frustrated easily and starts wrecking personal stuff.. you should stay away.

The learning curve is VERY high when you start playing, but once you get it... it's really really fun.

Don't get me wrong, the game isn't "hard," the game is actually "fair."
Nov 30, 2010
629 posts
489 upvotes
Burnaby
DimsumDeals wrote: i know what you mean, i played demon souls before and dark souls 1 and 2, is it demon souls difficult or dark souls 2 difficult?
I found demon souls more difficult, and I don't think dark souls 3 is as difficult as that. That being said, demon souls was my first souls game so I would've been more inexperienced. 3 doesn't have any spike in difficulty over 2 imo.

Edit: should mention I didn't play any DLC for 3
Jul 19, 2006
625 posts
299 upvotes
Good find OP. Thanked. Perfect timing too - just finished Bloodborne and am ready for some more challenge Grinning Face

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)