Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Resolve Oxi-Action, Ultimate Laundry Stain Remover, In-Wash Powder, All Colours, Mega Value Pack, 3 kg - $9.17 with S&S

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2018 1:27 am
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2387 posts
17484 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Resolve Oxi-Action, Ultimate Laundry Stain Remover, In-Wash Powder, All Colours, Mega Value Pack, 3 kg - $9.17 with S&S

https://www.amazon.ca/Resolve-Oxi-Actio ... B0728PHR7J

For those that normally buy Oxiclean on sale at Costco, here's the math - not cheaper than Costco's sale price unless you order 5+ items in Amazon S&S to get the extra 10% off, still a warm deal with 5% S&S:

Costco - Oxiclean 5 kg - $18.89 (non-sale price) = $3.78 per kg
Costco - Oxiclean 5 kg - $13.99 (sale price) = $2.80 per kg
Amazon - Resolve 3 kg - $9.17 (sale price, 5% S&S discount) = $3.06 per kg
Amazon - Resolve 3 kg - $7.57 (sale price, 15% S&S discount 5+ items) = $2.52 per kg

To order from Amazon:

1. Check off/clip $6.00 coupon (shown right under price)
2. On right side, choose "Subscribe & Save" every 6 months (on the right side)
3. Click 'Subscribe Now'
4. Continue through steps, confirm order
5. Once confirmed, you're redirected to this page: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/subscribe-and-save/manage
6. On that page, click 'Change delivery date' in small print on the left
7. Choose the soonest date (typically 1ish weeks out)
8. Once you get a notice that the order has shipped, return to the page and cancel your subscription (you have 6 months if you forget immediately)

Save an extra 10% if you S&S to 5+ items on the same shipment, ends up being $1.60 extra off.
12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6577 posts
9073 upvotes
Again, making any adjustment after submitting S&S order is not encouraging because, as I point out from the other thread, you will run into the following problems :

(1) the order will update again and recalculate everything from the order including price, coupon, promotion, etc ... If the item is OOS or coupon disappear, then you will lose the price and the coupon
(2) you will lose the rebate (airmiles, ebates, etc ...) if there is any update from the S&S order.
Mar 2, 2011
728 posts
410 upvotes
West
Do I need a stain remover in normal laundry?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8558 posts
4191 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
lil_dreams wrote: Do I need a stain remover in normal laundry?
I've eliminated bleach when I do my whites and I put the recommended scoop of stain removal powder in each of my laundry loads
Dec 30, 2006
424 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
Is it effective compared to bleach? I find that their spray bottle is not that effective. Tried these products (Shout, Resolve, oxy-clean) on cosmetic and blood stains on towels, but couldn't get rid of them totally. I returned back to bleach after considering price diff. and effectiveness. Just curious how ppl do their laundry on the cheap but effective lol.
Jul 30, 2011
625 posts
914 upvotes
Durham region
How do you bleach coloured fabrics? Oxyclean works on mostly all fabrics with some exceptions.
fakejordan wrote: Is it effective compared to bleach? I find that their spray bottle is not that effective. Tried these products (Shout, Resolve, oxy-clean) on cosmetic and blood stains on towels, but couldn't get rid of them totally. I returned back to bleach after considering price diff. and effectiveness. Just curious how ppl do their laundry on the cheap but effective lol.
Dec 30, 2006
424 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
I use only white towels lol .... I find tide to go pen is pretty good on colors.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1999 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
lcmt wrote: Again, making any adjustment after submitting S&S order is not encouraging because, as I point out from the other thread, you will run into the following problems :

(1) the order will update again and recalculate everything from the order including price, coupon, promotion, etc ... If the item is OOS or coupon disappear, then you will lose the price and the coupon
(2) you will lose the rebate (airmiles, ebates, etc ...) if there is any update from the S&S order.
That doesn't affect anyone ordering s&s for 1 time???
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1567 posts
907 upvotes
Near GTA
What am I missing?

Items: CDN$ 15.97
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Subscription Discount: -CDN$ 2.40
New Sub Savings: -CDN$ 2.40
Total before tax: CDN$ 11.17
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 1.45
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Order Total: CDN$ 12.62
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6577 posts
9073 upvotes
No, it has the same impact even you order only once. If you don't know exactly how it works, then you better don't change any S&S setting after you place the order. You can do whatever you want once you receive ALL items from upcoming delivery and at the same time you don't have any existing S&S order.
stanleylai wrote: That doesn't affect anyone ordering s&s for 1 time???
Last edited by lcmt on Jul 13th, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6577 posts
9073 upvotes
You forget to clip the coupon
chrischris84 wrote: What am I missing?

Items: CDN$ 15.97
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Subscription Discount: -CDN$ 2.40
New Sub Savings: -CDN$ 2.40
Total before tax: CDN$ 11.17
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 1.45
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Order Total: CDN$ 12.62
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4449 posts
2002 upvotes
Scarborough
I've been using powdered Oxyclean from Costco for over a year now and that gets rid of the toughest stains but you need to let it soak for a day or so to really get it out. The Max Force version in small spary bottles is amazing when you're in a rush. I stay away from Resolve it just doesn't cut it for me.

But whatever you do, DO NOT get the foam version of OxiClean (it's the same size as the MAX FORCE) it's a waste of money it's not as effective as the max force.

YES

NO
Oct 10, 2016
211 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
fakejordan wrote: Is it effective compared to bleach? I find that their spray bottle is not that effective. Tried these products (Shout, Resolve, oxy-clean) on cosmetic and blood stains on towels, but couldn't get rid of them totally. I returned back to bleach after considering price diff. and effectiveness. Just curious how ppl do their laundry on the cheap but effective lol.
Did you soak the laundry couple hours at least?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)