Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Rii Mini Wireless 2.4GHz Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad Remote Control, Black (mini X1)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2016 8:41 am
[OP]
Nov 28, 2016
513 posts
202 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Rii Mini Wireless 2.4GHz Keyboard with Mouse Touchpad Remote Control, Black (mini X1)

Lighting deal on amazon. Act Fast!

Review seems good. Perfect for your TV media center!
Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
10 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
3952 posts
1880 upvotes
Edmonton
I've had this before, bought it off ebay for ~$20. Its a decent device and a good buy at this price. Connection is stable, more stable then the bluetooth ones I've used. Physically its tiny and would only recommend for use with HTPC for searching names of shows, movies etc.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Banned
Sep 28, 2016
126 posts
61 upvotes
Is this just used for things like Android TV and smart TVs? Anyone use it for something else?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1010 posts
212 upvotes
YYC
MercyHeals wrote:
Dec 6th, 2016 4:34 am
Is this just used for things like Android TV and smart TVs? Anyone use it for something else?
I use mine on an HP mini desktop running windows 10 as a HTPC. Much easier to use than a full size keyboard and mouse for this purpose - especially if you're lying down or reclining in a chair. I just wish the mouse pad on the Rii was adjustable because the cursor moves a very small distance with each swipe. That's my only complaint - otherwise it is awesome!
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
4966 posts
1862 upvotes
herc wrote:
Dec 6th, 2016 4:56 am
I use mine on an HP mini desktop running windows 10 as a HTPC. Much easier to use than a full size keyboard and mouse for this purpose - especially if you're lying down or reclining in a chair. I just wish the mouse pad on the Rii was adjustable because the cursor moves a very small distance with each swipe. That's my only complaint - otherwise it is awesome!
That should be adjustable in control panel mouse properties
Jul 30, 2011
335 posts
217 upvotes
Durham region
Have one. It's barely useful. Trackpad has no acceleration so swipe 6 times to get across the screen. Keyboard is small and not intuitive. I tried to use it with a vr headset and couldn't find the buttons.
Jan 17, 2009
440 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
I use the backlit Rii mini for my Raspberry Pi. It's awesome for Kodi.

Have also tried on my HTPC and it works fine too.