Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Roman Chair (JD3.1) $81.90

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2016 1:18 pm
Tags:
Oct 27, 2012
240 posts
356 upvotes
WINNIPEG

[Amazon.ca] Roman Chair (JD3.1) $81.90

- From product page, use the "buy from other sellers" option.
- The Bai Yang store (first option) is selling it (brand new) for $76.36 + $5.54 shipping (no tax, $81.90 CDN total). Lowest price according to Camel; price just dropped today.
- Claims to ship in 4-5 weeks, likely coming from over-seas.

- Amazon.ca sells for $128 + tax.
- Costco sells for $129 + tax; goes on sale for $99.
- Amazon.com sells for $60 (ugh); 836 reviews average 4/5 stars.

Edit 1: Been in the market for a while now (building a home gym; already have this bad boy, a pair of these smelly bastards, and this baby.) Best price I've seen to-date. For me, the price out-weights the shipping delay.

Edit 2: While a Roman Bench is a useful for training your lower back, hamstrings and core, it is in no way a suitable replacement for your big five lifts (bench, squat, row, overhead press, deadlift); it only serves to supplement. This was posted in a forum about deals, not about exercise advice.
Images
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
If I was building an home gym, where space is an issue, I would be focusing on getting some space for a deadlift area and I would forget about the Roman Chair, but that's just me.
I can't say it's a bad deal though.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
2302 posts
1271 upvotes
This looks like a great deal and a good find (some reviewers are not impressed by the equipment but RFDers can review the Amazon reviews themselves)! I personally agree with def though . . .the big three lifts should be the core of any lifting program. If you are doing the big three properly you won't need to worry about your back and abs as they will be strong like bull.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
A roman chair is fantastic for stabilizing the lower back, especially if you've had disc problems. If your family has a history and you haven't been affected yet, this simple exercise might spare you the pain. This is a very good price.