Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

RSP AminoLean - Amino Energy Pre Workout Powder - $11.79 (after coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2019 10:05 am
Dec 20, 2012
583 posts
532 upvotes
Barrie
GuruIT wrote: Have you ordered in bulk from MyProtein before? I want to order 2.2lbs or 1.1 lbs of creatine powder along with 200 caffeine caps, I see there's this message on their website: "Information on Customs restrictions: Due to Canadian customs regulations, Myprotein products may be regarded as Natural Health Products (NHPs), resulting in a maximum amount of 90 days’ worth of an individual product type in your order. Ordering more may result in a delayed customs clearance and/or a complete rejection of your package. We recommend checking how many days’ supply each unit provides before purchase, especially in relation to powders and pills/capsules". Please let me know. Thanks.
I ordered 3.3lbs of Citrulline Malate without issue. I don't typically order from them, so I can't be certain if I got lucky, but I have to imagine 1-2 lbs of creatine isn't going to be something that's a problem.
Dec 3, 2018
849 posts
1023 upvotes
Laval, QC
dazz wrote: You will have to at least double the dose. Start at that. If you don't feel anything then triple it. That's where I would start personally if I accidentally bought it.
Just perhaps be careful if you are working out in the evening as you may still feel effects as you are going to bed. Unless you are a daily coffee drinker than you may not feel it.
I typically workout in the morning-noon so by night time it's out of my system.

My typical pre workout mix(some ingredients are not for energy but ease of taking)

3gr of creatine
3gr of Beta Alanine
Multivitamin
double espresso
Protein shake with carbs
12gr AAKG
150mg of Magnesium lactate
Plus 1-2 nootropics, which I switch it up. Won't provide details as those are user specific and have to be tried individually.

Posts Workout:
Protein shake with fats +25mg zinc
1gr fish oil ( 1gr before bed)

Then balance food diet with salads and other stuff.
Thanks a lotSmiling Face With Open Mouth. Guess what am I doing this long weekend now Face With Tears Of Joy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)