Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Samix r95 2gb ram Android box $49.99 - $5 coupon.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 10:19 am
Tags:
None
Jul 7, 2016
677 posts
367 upvotes
install from a flash drive? you got to vorke.com click download center download the required file put it on the flash drive , insertflash drive in the android box. and then select update in the apps. and it does the rest for you. 7.1 android. kodi on there too but I just reinstall that too from play store.
Jul 3, 2017
352 posts
194 upvotes
waven101 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 10:16 am
what I'm saying is that I received the box 5 days after ordering (weekend) from amazon by selecting weiputek even if it wasn't saying fulfilled by amazon and I received the tracking number 1 day after ordering and it was Purolator. also if you see the ratings And reviews from weiputek looks like all of their items were sent by amazon usually shipped from china there is something different such as long wait times complaint and such. I'm in new Brunswick it was quick shipping
Are you sure it wasn't "Fulfilled by Amazon" at the time you ordered? When Amazon runs out of stock in their warehouse, the listing automatically reverts to fulfillment by the original supplier in China. Right now their listing explicitly says "Ships from China".
Jul 7, 2016
677 posts
367 upvotes
I'm 100% certain that I picked the sellers weiputek. I also happen to have chatted with them with a few emails before putting my order as I almost cancelled the order but kept it after reading more reviews and they were really quick to answer. the only reason I picked them even if it was saying shipped from china is from reading their previews reviews. and with almost 100% ratings I had no doubt I would get what I want for the price I wanted it for, although I was ready to wait until end of December it turned out great. I was surprised too to get a Purolator tracking number the next day I was expecting a dhl or something else.
I ve also had 3 android box and almost didn't order another one after struggling with them and kept going back to the long hdmi cable. this one is a keeper.
Jul 3, 2017
352 posts
194 upvotes
kooblu wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 4:27 pm
just bought this one : https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B076XXC5N9/ref ... 00_TE_dp_2
has a display at the front which i liked. specs seems pretty good. will be receiving it soon. see how it works.
That box uses the cheaper S905W chip, so it's worth about $10 less than others using the S905X. And BTW, the spec that says Cortex A53 2.0GHz is false - the S905W maxes out at 1.5 GHz, and most are actually clocked at 1.2 GHz to provide some temperature margin. It will probably work fine, but if you don't like it, run a CPU test and note the actual clock speed, which will give you an excuse to get a refund for false specifications.
Mar 7, 2008
72 posts
14 upvotes
just got this one today. anyone succeed in working 4K youtube on this box?
The max is 1080p , same video using youtube app from TV can go up to 2160p
Jul 3, 2017
352 posts
194 upvotes
If you missed out on the $39.99 Lightning deal a few days ago, it's currently available for $42.99, also Fulfilled by Amazon. No tax, free and fast shipping within Canada, no-problem return to Amazon if you aren't satisfied.
https://www.amazon.ca/Android-sammix-8G ... ref=sr_1_5

Just a reminder to new buyers: do not buy this (or any other equivalent cheap Android media player) if you are expecting a normal amount of product documentation and support. There is zero. Where it says there is a "User Manual", this one doesn't even have the usual joke version of half a dozen pages of basic instructions. Instead it has a tiny 4-page leaflet labeled "Instructions (production)" that actually has just 3 pages of product specs like you see on the Amazon web page. :rolleyes:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)