Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Spinner 20, Black - $85.98

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2018 3:12 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2007
1562 posts
698 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Spinner 20, Black - $85.98

Saw these suit cases on sale on Buydig and wondered what the price was on Amazon, and found that they were an all time low on CCC. The sale price for this well reviewed suitcase is $70USD currently, and after exchange, buying this on Amazon puts it within $6 price difference after tax and free shipping.

Some of the other hardside spinner suitcases from Samsonite are also on sale for different colors for the 24, and 28 inch sizes. Thought this might help someone if they're looking for Samsonite suitcases.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 13th, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer; cleaned up URL
17 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2918 posts
3127 upvotes
Markham
Seriously dont understand whats the hype on this brand to spend this much for a hand luggage.
Do they have lifetime warranty or something?
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
2349 posts
2808 upvotes
Great little spinner - has been on about 20 trips so far with me (checked in ~5 of those) and barely a scratch on it yet
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: Seriously dont understand whats the hype on this brand to spend this much for a hand luggage.
Do they have lifetime warranty or something?
I know.

It’s better to just use plastic bags.
Jul 3, 2018
9 posts
8 upvotes
better price than I find, thank OP.
Oct 3, 2007
377 posts
48 upvotes
Great thanks OP, was looking for a smaller carry on so I pulled the trigger. The orange is slightly cheaper as well if someone is looking for a brighter colour.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3949 posts
3570 upvotes
Markham
Morphius wrote: Great thanks OP, was looking for a smaller carry on so I pulled the trigger. The orange is slightly cheaper as well if someone is looking for a brighter colour.
Thanks to OP!
I have also grabbed the burnt orange one @$78.65
Great value !
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote: I know.

It’s better to just use plastic bags.
Plastic bags??... We prefer to use cardboard boxes, we are not savages
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Jun 12, 2010
844 posts
182 upvotes
Vancouver
Pretty close to pulling the trigger here.. Been looking for a carryon for awhile. How does the price compare to The Bay etc during luggage sales?
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2004
4349 posts
1588 upvotes
Vancouver
Looks like a good quality buy, but be aware that its depth exceeds the standard carry-on size limit of 9". Looks like it measures at 9.75".

I've been using poly spinner that measures at 10" (by the manufacturer) for the past five years and can say it's really difficult/not possible to fit it into the sizing devices. From a practical standpoint though, it's never really been a problem because it's uncommon for desk staff in North America to check luggage size or enforce allowances unless someone is really overdoing it. It might be a problem if you fly discount airlines in Europe where they are much more strict on sizing. The tightest fits here at home are on Bombardier aircraft where I do have to force the luggage into the compartment and use every little bit of compression give that the zipper area allows for- but it works. At certain airports, however, they do flag it and force me to gate check (no charge). So I'd say if it's a firm 9.75", you may have some issues.. but if there's an inch of slack at the zipper, this would be carry-on compliant.
Removed external link in signature.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
roblombardi wrote: Plastic bags??... We prefer to use cardboard boxes, we are not savages
I prefer the flexibility of plastic bags.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9951 posts
2434 upvotes
Toronto
wiffle wrote: Pretty close to pulling the trigger here.. Been looking for a carryon for awhile. How does the price compare to The Bay etc during luggage sales?
I would wait to see if there's something hotter on the Prime Day sale next week.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)